Windows 10: my face book

Discus and support my face book in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My face book page seems to have been deactivated , how can I rectify this fault ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jennycassidy, Jun 16, 2020.

1. my face book

My face book page seems to have been deactivated , how can I rectify this fault ?

:)

jennycassidy, Jun 16, 2020

2. can t face book or my page

just me on face book

arthurruha, Jun 16, 2020
  3. can t face book or my page

still not get though it or my page

arthurruha, Jun 16, 2020
  4. my face book

face book

I Cannot connect to face book any more. I have everything else.

philliplatham, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

my face book

1. my face book - Similar Threads - face book

2. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??: I cant recover my contact list ,, i have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back .... Plase help me ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-contact-list-on-face-book-can/8f1269fe-7ba1-4cb9-a37e-e7584297dbea
  3. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??: I cant recover my contact list ,, i have tried reboot and restart and it is not working to come back .... Plase help me ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-recover-my-contact-list-on-face-book-can/8f1269fe-7ba1-4cb9-a37e-e7584297dbea
  4. I CANT RECOVER MY CONTACT LIST ON FACE BOOK,, CAN YOU HELP ME PLASE ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face...: I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face recognition and it Isn't work and showed "something happen in your pin reset pin" and also i can't recall my security question properly. What do i do? How could i get the password...
  6. I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face...

I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face...: I use surface book 2 and fotgot my sign in password most of the times i use face recognition and it Isn't work and showed "something happen in your pin reset pin" and also i can't recall my security question properly. What do i do? How could i get the password...
  7. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  8. Face Book download to desktop

Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  9. I can't connect to face book and am wondering why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to face book and am wondering why.: Please someone try and give me an answer. I can't connect to face book and wondering why. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.Thank you...
  10. I can't connect to face book and am wondering why.

I can't connect to face book and am wondering why.: Please someone try and give me an answer. I can't connect to face book and wondering why. Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.Thank you...