Windows 10: My family devices are showing online in another state while my browser crashes are tied to...

Discus and support My family devices are showing online in another state while my browser crashes are tied to... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; As a security nut, I always enable access logging in events, For the last 2 days I noticed my browser would crash and my event logs reflected a corrupt... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AaronParris, Aug 16, 2019.

1. My family devices are showing online in another state while my browser crashes are tied to...

As a security nut, I always enable access logging in events, For the last 2 days I noticed my browser would crash and my event logs reflected a corrupt MS file that stores my cached web passwords but when I rebooted it was fine. I then got suspicious, rebooted my machine and checked IP connections. I noticed the typical MS IP's but one stand alone IP in California (Geotagged it, IAVA, all the typical stuff) was accessing RPC with the same timestamps as my system was accessing that file (Without my browser open) I immediately didn't trust my own machine and started using my non-windows machines to change my MS account web passwords, Paypal and other items. I also turned on 2 factor as a protection step for any account that was tied to money (Emails, Accounts, others).

Then I noticed something odd, My Childs account was captured in the logs as well On my machine which he has never used (He has a outlook account). but he was in bed asleep. So I then moved to use the parental controls and "Find my Child", Find his device, and so-on. MS had a clue, My X-Box was active (Hasn't been turned on in years) All of my son's separate computers were located at the same street and address in California (Even though they were in my Atlanta home) and now I was worried. #1, How can a child account tier trust to a Device, and then the same device access other machines in my account using ms family? I assume it has to do with the Onedrive functionality of giving you access to your profiles on all your devices. Why would it allow this behavior and give access to the non MS system in California? is there a RPC call that can do that? Do the functions of My Devices replicate user profiles with cached passwords in the cloud? One of my children's machines did not get the newest update released the day before yesterday, but it did now. Meanwhile, until I figure this out, I have locked access to one machine and may lock all three.

:)

AaronParris, Aug 16, 2019

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

My family devices are showing online in another state while my browser crashes are tied to... 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Aug 16, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

My family devices are showing online in another state while my browser crashes are tied to...

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

My family devices are showing online in another state while my browser crashes are tied to...

1. My family devices are showing online in another state while my browser crashes are tied to... - Similar Threads - family devices are

2. My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer keeps crashing while using chrome browser: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonX9sNFPpDHkkB10edLoqAGzIKB?e=6oSllJ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt...
  3. Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online.

Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online.: I have recently bought DELL Inspiron 5301 laptop. After few days of usage ive noticed that the windows is crashing while watching videos online or while working on MS Office. However, windows run smoothly when its running using Microsoft Edge before crashing it shows a blue...
  4. My browser keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My browser keeps crashing: Hi. I got a refurbished laptop from HP a couple of weeks ago, a Pavilion 15 with Ryzen 5. Everything was super fast and smooth, but after closing the laptop and opening it back again, the browser had crashed: just a black screen, it could be minimized but I had to close it...
  5. There is another account on my computer which does not show up in the "Family & other...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is another account on my computer which does not show up in the "Family & other...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/supreme_papi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gplwla/there_is_another_account_on_my_computer_which/
  6. explorer crash loop tied to online account

in Windows 10 Support
    explorer crash loop tied to online account: got this hp g60 500 and setup win10 on a clean drive. during setup i get the updates and sign into my online MS account. when the desktop finally loads, it's explorer crash loop time. if i setup from clean drive and choose a local only account it runs fine. now that i'm...
  7. any browser will crash while play online video except YouTube

any browser will crash while play online video except YouTube: HI, there I have a problem when play an online video.I usually use Firefox as my default browser. When I play a video on YouTube, it's normal and the Firefox tab is fine. But when I try play a video in other websites, it can't play and suddenly the Firefox tab will crash....
  8. BSOD after a while playing eve online + browser

BSOD after a while playing eve online + browser: Hey guys. I play Eve online with 3 accounts and they are most of the time online in the Background. While that i do different things in browser. Playing eve with 3 instances as the same time is normal for this game, nothing Special. It started a while ago, if i do a lot...
  9. Device Backups for my laptop not showing on OneDrive Online

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Device Backups for my laptop not showing on OneDrive Online: I'm just looking for some feedback from the rest of the guys on the forum. Are there other users who have PC or laptop devices showing up under Device Backups in OneDrive Online on Windows 10. The message I'm getting is that I dont have any devices backing up. In Windows...
  10. crashed while online ; won't start

in Windows 10 Support
    crashed while online ; won't start: Had said 'power save mode' Keep buzzing in a cycle and sounds like it's trying to restart but won't 16564