Windows 10: My family features is taking too long to respond

Discus and support My family features is taking too long to respond in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I was approving a request but once it was approved it was not shown on the child's device. Why?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by #BanMicrosoftFamilyFeatur, Jul 16, 2021.

1. My family features is taking too long to respond

I was approving a request but once it was approved it was not shown on the child's device. Why?

:)

#BanMicrosoftFamilyFeatur, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Remove Family Features

Hello
    ChumpRB,

We'd like to know if you account is tagged as an adult? To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

. For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

My family features is taking too long to respond

Microsoft Family Features issues...

Hello
    MaverickRobot4670,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Carlo Fer, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

My family features is taking too long to respond

1. My family features is taking too long to respond - Similar Threads - family features taking

2. Websites take too long to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites take too long to respond: It says I’m connected, but I can’t access any websites. It says the websites take too long to respond. However, making google searches work and I can see the search results. Almost anything else requiring Internet connection fails. I tried to use command prompts to reset,...
  3. Websites take too long to respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Websites take too long to respond: It says I’m connected, but I can’t access any websites. It says the websites take too long to respond. However, making google searches work and I can see the search results. Almost anything else requiring Internet connection fails. I tried to use command prompts to reset,...
  4. Take too long to respond when have a good connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Take too long to respond when have a good connection: I have a wired connection in my desktop. I opened a browser preferably chrome and when I open a website it says take too long to respond and doesn't do anything. I close and re open the browser and still the same. I have updated Windows so I wonder what is the cause of the...
  5. Take too long to respond when have a good connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Take too long to respond when have a good connection: I have a wired connection in my desktop. I opened a browser preferably chrome and when I open a website it says take too long to respond and doesn't do anything. I close and re open the browser and still the same. I have updated Windows so I wonder what is the cause of the...
  6. Take too long to respond when have a good connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Update takes too long.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update takes too long.: 2022-06 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 21H2 for x64-based Systems KB5014666 takes way too much time than usual. I mean what the hell is wrong with Microsoft? I don't understand why people even use windows. so much disaster operating system. We can't waste an...
  8. Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any website I visit is taking too long to respond.: I was on a game and I was suddenly disconnected from it. I ran the network troubleshooter, and it said that my computer was fine, but the device or resource was not responding. I tried to visit www.google.com it errored me saying google.com took too long to respond. I tried 3...
  9. took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Customization
    took too long to respond: Every time I try to access a certain site, I get the 'took too long to respond' message. Also EER TIMED OUT. I used to access regularly, but cannot now. I can access with laptop and wireless router, but I've used 3 different browsers on desktop, to no avail. Any ideas?...
  10. Family takes too long to send request to parent

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family takes too long to send request to parent: After my kids issue a request for bonus time , it takes very long even more than an hour before I receive the request as a mail. They always have to call me up when time runs out, when making homework... I have to open browser on my phone and adjust allowed time for that day...