Windows 10: My family signed into my microsoft account when they activate their computers?

Discus and support My family signed into my microsoft account when they activate their computers? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My brother, who lives with me, booted up his computer, and is automatically linked to my microsoft account without any previous prompting. When he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sattman5, Jul 23, 2020.

1. sattman5 Win User

My family signed into my microsoft account when they activate their computers?

My brother, who lives with me, booted up his computer, and is automatically linked to my microsoft account without any previous prompting. When he tried to sign out, it sent him to the opening screen, and when he went to login, my name and account was still there. Is there any reason why this should happen? And can it be fixed? I own my own laptop and he owns his own computer. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong community.

:)

sattman5, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. My family signed into my microsoft account when they activate their computers? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Microsoft Account Family Settings: There is an account in my family I didn't create

Hi Andie,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

As per the above information, I suggest that you refer to the steps below and check if you are bale to remove the unknown account.

• Sign in at account.microsoft.com/family with your Microsoft account on any PC or device
    • Click/tap on Remove under Adults in
      Your family
    • Click/tap on the adult account you want to remove, and click/tap on Remove
    • You (adult) and all other adults in family will now get an email confirming the adult has been removed from the family

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 31, 2020
  4. My family signed into my microsoft account when they activate their computers?

Setting up microsoft accounts for family safety - Windows 10

Hi,

thanks for the reply, but having tried everything you suggested - again. I had tried all these things initially and only raised the question when I ran out of things to try!

I still get the same problem. When attempting to following the steps below, the problem occurs at step 3 - when trying to "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". This is where the unhelpful "Oops something went wrong" message occurs when entering the
    windows password "for the last time".

The child's Microsoft account does exist, and I can log in to it via a web browser, but I don't seem to be able to link it to the account he logs in to the PC with. The troubleshooter just detects the fact that he is not logged in with a Microsoft account
    (I ran this with both my account, which is fine, and then when logged in with the child's account)!

Check your child’s account on the PC that your child uses

• Have your child sign in to the PC.

• Open Settings, then select Accounts.

• Select Your account.

• If your child doesn’t currently sign in with a Microsoft account, select
        Sign in with a Microsoft account instead and enter their email address.

• If an email address is already associated with their account, make a note of it. You’ll use it to add their Microsoft account to your family at

account.microsoft.com/family

MikeBushnell, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

My family signed into my microsoft account when they activate their computers?

1. My family signed into my microsoft account when they activate their computers? - Similar Threads - family signed microsoft

2. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...: I logged into my personal Microsoft account on a laptop at work, now when viewing the local account on the work laptop, my personal Microsoft account shows. I would like to remove my personal account from the local account on the laptop but I can't delete the local profile....
  3. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...: I logged into my personal Microsoft account on a laptop at work, now when viewing the local account on the work laptop, my personal Microsoft account shows. I would like to remove my personal account from the local account on the laptop but I can't delete the local profile....
  4. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to bypass Microsoft account sign in on my computer?

How to bypass Microsoft account sign in on my computer?: How to bypass Microsoft account sign in on my computer?To use local password instead. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bypass-microsoft-account-sign-in-on-my/bc846876-05aa-480d-82be-fe9df7d6e99d
  6. My Microsoft account sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account sign in?: Every time I make a comment on an MSN news article I'm prompted to sign in to my account, even if it's a few seconds or minutes between comments.How can I stay signed in?I'm on a desktop, windows 10, using Microsoft edge.Any advice? Please....
  7. Signing in to my Microsoft account

Signing in to my Microsoft account: Hey, I've been trying to sign in to my Microsoft account for a while. I've been getting an error that says that I need to be connected to the internet for it to work, I have checked multiple times I am always connected to the internet when I try to sign in. It still comes up...
  8. Signing in to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signing in to my Microsoft account: I shut down my laptop yesterday like I normally do. On turning it on today, it asks for a password as opposed to a PIN. I have tried using my password but I still can't sign in. And there's no other sign in option available for me. What might be the issue?...
  9. When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in...: When I sign in to my ICloud account my computer notifies me that my computer is signing in from Calsbad, CA. Do I have a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-sign-in-to-my-icloud-account-my-computer/481fc64b-244d-4be2-9730-9692e770f791"
  10. How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to not sign into my computer with my Microsoft account?: So I connected my Microsoft account with my Windows 10 machine, and now when I turn it on I have to input my password from my Microsoft account to log into my computer. How do I change this? I use different passwords for everything so this isn't optimal for me. Please help,...