Windows 10: My Family Tree Maker will not connect to the internet

Discus and support My Family Tree Maker will not connect to the internet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my new dell computer will not connect to the Family Tree Maker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by deankaren, Oct 19, 2018.

1. deankaren Win User

My Family Tree Maker will not connect to the internet

my new dell computer will not connect to the Family Tree Maker

:)

deankaren, Oct 19, 2018

2. Family Tree Maker will not connect to the internet

Family tree maker will not connect to the internet

MargaretHoltZZ, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Anna Bol Win User

Family Tree Maker has no internet connection with windows 10.

Hi RobertDW_465,

One possible reason could be a third party security program is conflicting with the Family Tree Maker. For us to narrow down the issue, kindly answer these questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • When was the last time that you were able to connect the Family Tree Maker to the internet?
    • Are you able to access or connect to the internet on other applications?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Do you have an antivirus program installed on your computer?

We’ll be waiting for your response.

Anna Bol, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

1. My Family Tree Maker will not connect to the internet - Similar Threads - Family Tree Maker

2. Family Tree Maker 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Tree Maker 2019: Suddenly, I am unable to open the app Family Tree Maker 2019. I can't repair or uninstall it either. I downloaded another copy but it fails to execute. Windows 11 says there is a problem but no further information or help. Can you help?Harold...
  3. Lost Family Tree maker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Family Tree maker: How do I find Drives and Directories? My Family Tree Maker has disappeared, and I was instructed to go there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-family-tree-maker/5cdb2d21-77b2-4d68-a8bf-91d5a528fa07
  4. Lost Family Tree maker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Family Tree maker: How do I find Drives and Directories? My Family Tree Maker has disappeared, and I was instructed to go there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-family-tree-maker/5cdb2d21-77b2-4d68-a8bf-91d5a528fa07
  5. Family Tree Maker 16

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Family Tree Maker 16: Run Family Tree Maker 16 as l prefer that Version. Runs on Windows 10 or did. When l try to open it it says missing LTKRN13N.dll. Have tried uninstalling and reloading. When reinstalled it then automatically opens no problems but once closed l then get the same message...
  6. No access to my Family Tree Maker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No access to my Family Tree Maker: I have Family Tree Maker 2011 on my computer. I was informed that I no longer have access to this file. Geek Squad told me that I need to install the new version. When I talked to a Genealogist friend who has Family Tree Maker, she said when she updated and installed a new...
  7. Family Tree Maker

Family Tree Maker: I had my computer reset and lost Family Tree Maker versions 2017 and 2019. How can I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-tree-maker/44b24c95-12f7-4189-82c6-943333422ede
  8. Family Tree maker will not open

Family Tree maker will not open: My FTM 2010 program will not open, it says "file is corrupted", it has been working OK for about 8 years. If I Uninstall FTM, then re-install FTM prog, will I lose my 4000 plus names & details? 35 years of work. Cheers...
  9. Re-Connecting Family Tree Maker to internet

Re-Connecting Family Tree Maker to internet: When I try to log in from Family Tree Maker 2014 I get the error message that says "There is no connection to the Internet or a firewall is preventing Family Tree Maker from accessing the Internet." I have internet connection, not sure on what app I should be listing for...
  10. Family Tree Maker 2006

Family Tree Maker 2006: I lost FTM 2006 programme on my notebook when it crashed. I do not know how I got it on there originally. I have original FTM 2006 disc but my notebook has no disc drive. How do I get it on notebook without buying new version of FTM? I like the 2006 version. My notebook...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot connect family tree maker to internet

2. family tree maker not connecting to internet

3. howdo i connnect Family Tree Maker to the internet/

4. how to access iternet in family tree maker,
  5. connect ftm 2017 to internet,
  6. family tree maker 2011 no internet connection or firewall,
  7. connect family tree maker to internet,
  8. family tree maker cannot connect to internet,
  9. family tree maker 20-12 Windows 10 no itnernet connection,
  10. family tree maker 2012 not connecting to internet,
  11. family tree maker 2014 maps no access to internet or firewall,