Windows 10: MY FAVORITE KEYS MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 4000

Discus and support MY FAVORITE KEYS MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 4000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Even though I have legitimate websites, my 1 and 3 keys don't go to the programmed website and instead a dialogue box comes up blank. I have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stormin' Norman 93, Mar 11, 2020.

1. MY FAVORITE KEYS MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 4000

Even though I have legitimate websites, my 1 and 3 keys don't go to the programmed website and instead a dialogue box comes up blank.

I have the latest software.

This started just after I discovered SANTIVIRUS which has been thoroughly removed and hasn't come back.

I have both Intellipoint 8.2 and Intellitype 8.2 installed.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

:)

Stormin' Norman 93, Mar 11, 2020

2. Keyboard 4000 Windows 10 Favorites keys stopped working

Keyboard 4000 Windows 10 Favorites keys stopped working

DaveBirley, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft Natural "wired" Keyboard 4000 is causing Safe Mode!

Hi Raz,

There may be some factors that cause your computer to go into safe mode if your Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000 is connected. It could be a driver-related issue, or possible a software conflict. To help us diagnose and address the issue, we would like to ask
    a few information:

• Were there any recent changes made on your computer?
    • Have you performed any updates or installed any apps or programs prior to the issue?
    While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try rolling back the driver for the keyboard. Follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Keyboard category.
    • Right-click on Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000 and click
      Properties
    • Go to the Driver tab and click Roll Back Driver.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Please observe your computer's behavior after rolling back the driver. Do let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 11, 2020
  4. MY FAVORITE KEYS MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 4000

Keyboard 4000 Windows 10 Favorites keys stopped working

Hi Dave,

Hardware issues such as keyboard function not working is usually attributed to its drivers. We suggest downloading and installing the latest driver for Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 from this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Adrianne Buc, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

MY FAVORITE KEYS MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 4000

1. MY FAVORITE KEYS MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 4000 - Similar Threads - FAVORITE KEYS MICROSOFT

2. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000: Has the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 finally been discontinued? It's been my go-to for work and home for about 20 years. When I find it online these days, it's for a ridiculous price....
  3. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000: Has the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 finally been discontinued? It's been my go-to for work and home for about 20 years. When I find it online these days, it's for a ridiculous price....
  4. Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work.: All of a sudden, the volume control keys on my Microsoft 4000 keyboard won't work. I just installed the Audacity audio editing program on my computer, and I wonder if something I did with that disabled the keys. Now I can't figure out how to get the keys working again....
  5. Map Microsoft 4000 ergonomic keyboard favorite buttons 1-5 to keystroke combination

Map Microsoft 4000 ergonomic keyboard favorite buttons 1-5 to keystroke combination: Hello All, I am using the microsoft 4000 ergonomic keyboard that comes with a set of 5 "my favorites" buttons at the top that you can map to favorite applications. However, what I want to do is have it map to specific keystroke combinations instead. i.e. when I press...
  6. Microsoft Ergo 4000 Keyboard question

Microsoft Ergo 4000 Keyboard question: Where can I find a USER MANUAL for this keyboard? The only materials I find on the microsoft site is a "PRODUCT GUIDE," which contains no information. I want to learn more about the shortcuts on this keyboard because when I sometimes tap the space bar, the "find" box pops...
  7. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000: Is there a mute/unmute button on this keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-natural-ergonomic-keyboard-4000/abd72a9e-439e-4be5-828f-3656fddf2735
  8. Fn key not working on Microsoft Ergonimic 4000 keyboard

Fn key not working on Microsoft Ergonimic 4000 keyboard: Hi, I just got the keyborad Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 at work. After installing the last microsoft keyboard and mouse software, and play a little bit with it i got this problem: - all work correctly but the FN key doesn´t. When I use it to get the F1-F12 functions, it...
  9. microsoft ergonomic keyboard 4000 v1.0

microsoft ergonomic keyboard 4000 v1.0: Hi Is there a download to enable the shortcuts to work in windows 10 the original installation disc says not compatible with this version of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ergonomic-keyboard-4000-v10/281074cd-22c8-4228-93b9-bf4255fe7a7e
  10. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000: I have bought and used the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard since it was made. I started a new job and had them order me one. The space bar did not work. They had it replaced and the second one worked for two weeks. Now keys don't work (the enter key, c, y, u, i o; keypad keys /,...