Windows 10: My feed has dissapeared from edge.

Discus and support My feed has dissapeared from edge. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get it back? Am I hacked or not.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaoulChopra, Jul 4, 2018.

1. My feed has dissapeared from edge.

How do I get it back?

Am I hacked or not.

:)

RaoulChopra, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jul 4, 2018
  4. My feed has dissapeared from edge.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

My feed has dissapeared from edge.

1. My feed has dissapeared from edge. - Similar Threads - feed has dissapeared

2. Cursor Has Dissapeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor Has Dissapeared: A few days ago when i loaded up my laptop, my cursor wasn’t there, since then it hasn’t reappeared, i have tried many different things such as resetting, deleting and reinstalling drivers, and i have even factory reset the laptop, yet nothing seems to work, i would much...
  3. My Feed has changed location

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Feed has changed location: My Feed on Microsoft Edge always showed my local Irish news. But recently only foreign news from Britain shows. There seems no option anymore to see my home news. Any help would be appreciated...
  4. News Feed on my Edge home page

News Feed on my Edge home page: I think I have it figured out, I can't remove the News feed off my page, so, why not change my Browser to , say Fire Fox, or, Brave as an example. I think I'll go back to my Firefox, My Home page there is my own! No need for an answer, I probably won' t see it! Thank you...
  5. NEWS FEED IN THE EDGE

NEWS FEED IN THE EDGE: WANT THE NEW YORK POST AS MY NEWS FEED. THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-feed-in-the-edge/6b18e58d-030f-4aa1-8564-64ff4b26fac5
  6. Edge feeds customization

Edge feeds customization: I am an Australian living in Canada. I want news from both countries and I want sports from both countries but I seem to be able to get either/or and US. I don't want US anything. Is there anyway I can select feeds from a list from anywhere in the world?...
  7. Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Getting rid of my feed in Edge Chromium: I am running Edge Chromium and I want to get rid of the news feed on each new tab - any ideas please ? I have tried the edge://flags/#use-edge-local-ntp in the Edge address bar but it does offer any real solutions. 150133
  8. Edge default homepage ‘my feed’

in Browsers and Email
    Edge default homepage ‘my feed’: I am sure people barely look at this but I still have all our family users homepage for edge set as the default MS one. Two or three feature updates back it was actually quite useful. In one page it would have your location weather, relevant news, upcoming sports fixtures (we...
  9. Prevent "My Feeds" from Showing in Edge Start Page

in Browsers and Email
    Prevent "My Feeds" from Showing in Edge Start Page: Hello all, I have been reading and following the community here for a while now. Thanks for all the indirect help! The expected behavior with my settings of Edge, and what I see on every other Windows 10 setup, is that Edge should open with the "Where to Next?"/Top...
  10. RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge: Do you think there will be an extension coming for Microsoft Edge (when they add extension support) that will allow msfeedssync to work with Microsoft Edge? I find RSS feeds are really synonymous with the web browser, so although I've briefly tried apps for RSS feeds, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. feed edge

2. are there rss feed in mictosoft edge

3. my edge feed has dissappeared