Windows 10: My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar

Discus and support My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just updated Windows, and the update seems to have added a feature to the taskbar which does not give me many options for customization. This object... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew Morozov, May 2, 2021.

1. My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar

I just updated Windows, and the update seems to have added a feature to the taskbar which does not give me many options for customization. This object on the taskbar shows up on the right side and shows the temperature and what I assume is a one-word summary of the weather:I do not want this object on my taskbar, so is there a way to remove it? Clicking on this object brings up a view much like the start menu but contains links to news stories. In the top right of this view is are the following options:Given my choice of a dark theme for windows, text on the taskbar is usually white, but this

:)

Matthew Morozov, May 2, 2021
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, May 2, 2021
  3. Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

did nothing

PeterRedding, May 2, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, May 2, 2021
Thema:

My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar

1. My Feed/Microsoft News on Taskbar - Similar Threads - Feed Microsoft News

2. Microsoft Start news feed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Start news feed: Why does my Microsoft Start news feed contain posts from extremely right biased and low credibility feeds like the "Princess Free Zone"? I always look to Microsoft to be unbiased and factual, very disappointed....
  3. Microsoft Start news feed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Start news feed: Why does my Microsoft Start news feed contain posts from extremely right biased and low credibility feeds like the "Princess Free Zone"? I always look to Microsoft to be unbiased and factual, very disappointed....
  4. UNINSTALL all of Microsoft FEEDS news and feeds parts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNINSTALL all of Microsoft FEEDS news and feeds parts: Windows 10Version 21H1OSBuild : 19042.1706I keep seeing FEEDS appear in my task manager. I have disabled ALL the functions for FEEDSWhat is the command line powershell or dos to REMOVE all of FEEDS so it can never run again.I don't ever want to see it load, I don't ever want...
  5. UNINSTALL all of Microsoft FEEDS news and feeds parts

UNINSTALL all of Microsoft FEEDS news and feeds parts: Windows 10Version 21H1OSBuild : 19042.1706I keep seeing FEEDS appear in my task manager. I have disabled ALL the functions for FEEDSWhat is the command line powershell or dos to REMOVE all of FEEDS so it can never run again.I don't ever want to see it load, I don't ever want...
  6. UNINSTALL all of Microsoft FEEDS news and feeds parts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft News Feed won't load

Microsoft News Feed won't load: Hi, My Microsoft News app is not loading but I am connected with stable internet and can access the msn news website smoothly. The app says "an error has occurred" and prompt me to refresh the page, which does nothing. The news and interests feed on the taskbar is not loading...
  8. news feed on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    news feed on taskbar: how do I remove the 'new' news feed that popped up on my task bar after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-feed-on-taskbar/025de15e-9a37-4af9-9576-ccf758d9e7aa
  9. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken

News & Interests feed in taskbar broken: Hi,Yesterday I updated to the latest version of Windows and got this new news feed on my taskbar. It was working fine up until today, now it's stuck highlighted and no longer opens when I hover the mouse on it. When I click on it, nothing happens again.This may be a release...
  10. Taskbar news feed language problem

Taskbar news feed language problem: HelloSo I just got an update for my windows which added in the taskbar news feed. At first it was completely fine but 10 minutes in it changed it's language to chinese and no matter what I do, it wont change it back. Everything else is in english nor do I find a chinese...