Windows 10: My feeds

Discus and support My feeds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my feeds in windows 10 on right column keep disapearing, ie weather, stock followings,sports? any help to restore?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Timber2u, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Timber2u Win User

My feeds

my feeds in windows 10 on right column keep disapearing, ie weather, stock followings,sports? any help to restore?

:)

Timber2u, Nov 14, 2019

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Sharyn698 Win User

My feeds

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

My feeds

1. My feeds - Similar Threads - feeds

2. Microsoft strikes again: Unwanted news feed popups on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft strikes again: Unwanted news feed popups on my desktop: I have long detested the way Microsoft forces annoyances on users of its products. Among the many problems I've had are frequent unnecessary requests for me to change my default apps to Microsoft's favorites and actually changing my preferences without my consent every time I...
  3. Unable to view a webcam feed from laptop but I can see from other devices

Unable to view a webcam feed from laptop but I can see from other devices: I have a favorite webcam feed that I look at regularly. About 9 months ago I began to get the broken link symbol below. I can see the webcam feed from my phone android and from my iPad. I just can not get it on my HP Windows 10 laptop. Any suggestions?...
  4. Feed service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feed service: Hello! This service starts when I boot my pc. And sometimes it goes to the top of CPU usage. Is this a part of the search index? Please inform me. Thank you!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feed-service/b06c2610-7797-4b5e-8199-62c0a9571359
  5. the intermittent feed notification that pops up on the right half of my screen...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the intermittent feed notification that pops up on the right half of my screen...: How do I delete or stop the intermittent feed notification that pops up on the right half of my screen automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-intermittent-feed-notification-that-pops-up-on/0978eda2-29a4-45bb-a56a-59650f8e0487
  6. news feed on taskbar

news feed on taskbar: how do I remove the 'new' news feed that popped up on my task bar after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-feed-on-taskbar/025de15e-9a37-4af9-9576-ccf758d9e7aa
  7. Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed

Windows10 weather webgit showing wrong location and feed: when i started my pc today it starts showing feed and my location as china hubi city infact i am in india and i am not using vpn and my according to chrome my ip address is also of india please help how to change it.....
  8. Microsoft should stop pushing homosexuality on lock screen feeds

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft should stop pushing homosexuality on lock screen feeds: I find the push for homosexual activism objectionable. Please keep subjects like this OFF the feeds to customers! Don't you know that many find this not only objectionable but morally repugnant? If you are going to be fair, why not push the abolition of abortion onto...
  9. MSNMC News Feed on task bar

MSNMC News Feed on task bar: How do I turn offthe MSNBC news feed on my task bar? I have searched settings and I can find nothing about it. Win 10 Home. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msnmc-news-feed-on-task-bar/d7fd425d-7df2-41ee-9194-fe9ac8f8e3dd
  10. News and Interests widget is "having trouble loading my feed"

News and Interests widget is "having trouble loading my feed": So, I received the an update that added the new "News and Interests" widget to my windows machine about a week ago from now. Since then, my laptop has gotten it, my friends have gotten it, etc, but despite working on everyone's machine, it refuses to work on mine. It shows...