Windows 10: My feeds

Discus and support My feeds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my feeds in windows 10 on right column keep disapearing, ie weather, stock followings,sports? any help to restore?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Timber2u, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Timber2u Win User

My feeds

my feeds in windows 10 on right column keep disapearing, ie weather, stock followings,sports? any help to restore?

:)

Timber2u, Nov 14, 2019

2. N97 Homescreen feeds missing

Pilsner -

Naw you dont need pipes or anything...

1. Add your feed in the web browser Go to Web feeds > Add new feed.

2. once the feed is added you should see it in the list 'widgets' for the home screen. SO if in step one you called your feed R2D2, then in step two you should see R2D2 in the home screen widget list (it won't be labeled 'feed' or anything obvious, just
    the name you gave it).

Hope that helps.

rasmus---01, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Sharyn698 Win User

My feeds

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

My feeds

1. My feeds - Similar Threads - feeds

2. After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...: After upgrading to windows 11, my Epson ES-500WR Scanner has a delay of 45 seconds from the time I click on the scan button, to the time it starts feeding the papers into the scanner to be scanned. Once it starts scanning, it works perfectly... I have uninstalled, and...
  3. After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After upgrade to Windows 11 - Epson ES-500WR scanner takes 45 seconds to begin feeding...: After upgrading to windows 11, my Epson ES-500WR Scanner has a delay of 45 seconds from the time I click on the scan button, to the time it starts feeding the papers into the scanner to be scanned. Once it starts scanning, it works perfectly... I have uninstalled, and...
  4. Windows News Feed on Widgets is broken in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows News Feed on Widgets is broken in Windows 11: Something's wrong with Widgets and its News Feed. About an hour ago, I noticed that the Widgets gets a blank screen that says, "We're having trouble loading the news feed. There could be something happening on our end. Reload the news to try again." But reloading never fixes...
  5. Windows News Feed on Widgets is broken in Windows 11

Windows News Feed on Widgets is broken in Windows 11: Something's wrong with Widgets and its News Feed. About an hour ago, I noticed that the Widgets gets a blank screen that says, "We're having trouble loading the news feed. There could be something happening on our end. Reload the news to try again." But reloading never fixes...
  6. When I try to uninstall avast the feed back I get is to contact system administration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to uninstall avast the feed back I get is to contact system administration: I downloaded avast antivirus but when I try to uninstall it the feed back I get is to contact system administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-uninstall-avast-the-feed-back-i-get/8aad16cc-6829-40f1-8d6e-e8d242061626
  7. When I try to uninstall avast the feed back I get is to contact system administration

When I try to uninstall avast the feed back I get is to contact system administration: I downloaded avast antivirus but when I try to uninstall it the feed back I get is to contact system administration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-uninstall-avast-the-feed-back-i-get/8aad16cc-6829-40f1-8d6e-e8d242061626
  8. When I try to uninstall avast the feed back I get is to contact system administration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets: Microsoft shows it's completely inept when it comes to tailoring what content they expose your child account. I'd like to disable the "discover" news feed completely the one that shows up when you click the weather button in bottom left corner. I tried uninstalling the news...
  10. Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets

Disable the rubbish news feed in windows 11 weather widgets: Microsoft shows it's completely inept when it comes to tailoring what content they expose your child account. I'd like to disable the "discover" news feed completely the one that shows up when you click the weather button in bottom left corner. I tried uninstalling the news...