Windows 10: My fibernet wifi joining but not connecting to Internet with Tenda

Discus and support My fibernet wifi joining but not connecting to Internet with Tenda in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My fibernet wifi joining but not connecting to Internet with Tenda. Please help to establish convention via Tenda. 118414 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by junglee, Sep 24, 2018.

1. junglee Win User

My fibernet wifi joining but not connecting to Internet with Tenda

My fibernet wifi joining but not connecting to Internet with Tenda. Please help to establish convention via Tenda.

:)

junglee, Sep 24, 2018
  2. CarolHS Win User

Tenda Adapter log in

I am trying to use my lpad and IPhone using the Tenda Adapter to log in as I am in a room that is too far from BT Broadband Router to connect. However, when in Settings and 'choose a network' Tenda option does no longer show up. I do not know what the
    log in name for Tenda is to try and type it manually. Why is 'Tenda' not showing now after working for approx. 2 years.

CarolHS, Sep 24, 2018
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Sep 24, 2018
  4. My fibernet wifi joining but not connecting to Internet with Tenda

Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

My fibernet wifi joining but not connecting to Internet with Tenda

1. My fibernet wifi joining but not connecting to Internet with Tenda - Similar Threads - fibernet wifi joining

2. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  3. Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to WiFi but not Connected to the Internet: I'm having a strange problem on my ASUS Vivobook. I'm connected to my home wifi but the toolbar is still showing the "No Connection" icon.Edge works fine and I can enter any website without issue. When I try to log into Microsoft Office, it tells me it's not connected to the...
  4. Tenda AV1000 Powerline Adapter not appearing as available to join

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tenda AV1000 Powerline Adapter not appearing as available to join: Windows 11 on pc. I have Tenda AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter kit model PH6. Router is Livebox 4 French system with Orange.fr. The Tenda passthrough adapters seem to be connected as the green lights are solid and they are on the same eletrical circuit....
  5. Tenda AV1000 Powerline Adapter not appearing as available to join

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tenda AV1000 Powerline Adapter not appearing as available to join: Windows 11 on pc. I have Tenda AV1000 Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Adapter kit model PH6. Router is Livebox 4 French system with Orange.fr. The Tenda passthrough adapters seem to be connected as the green lights are solid and they are on the same eletrical circuit....
  6. WIFI will not connect with the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI will not connect with the internet: I have a PC running Windows 10 with all available updates installed. Recently, I turned on my computer and I got no internet connection. If I disconnect my router, the connection is ok. A repairman from Cablevision came and installed a new router and it work ok until I shut...
  7. internet connection wifi

internet connection wifi: i used my laptop all day fine. When it's in sleep and i go back to it, it is trying to get me to connect with an open hotspot wifi. I have my own. I have never had this problem until one day I clicked on the xfinity wifi by mistake, i did not connect to it but now when i'm...
  8. "WiFi connected but no Internet"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "WiFi connected but no Internet": My pixel 3a and my mom's iPhone was working perfectly fine in the morning, after I stopped using briefly it said "WiFi connected no internet". I tried restarting my router and phone multiple times and forgetting the network, setting my connection to unmetered. I also used...
  9. Wifi connected but no internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet: Yesterday I turned on my pc and it had no internet, normal at first for it to take a second to connect, so I walked away and got a drink or something and it still had no internet. It said "Connected, no Internet". I've already run the troubleshoot tool and it said that my IP...
  10. Internet connection wifi

Internet connection wifi: I usually use connection wifi from my house. Sunddenly it couldn't connect. Problems found from my laptop is the DNS Server isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-connection-wifi/b655c13d-00f3-4293-90f4-26f620950a0f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tenda wifi not connecting in windows 10

2. lan cnnecte but wifi nt cnnecting in ji fibrenet