Windows 10: my file explorer didnt show any of folders

Discus and support my file explorer didnt show any of folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i try to re format my pc, all of my file explorer folders are show up but, when after i login my onedrive, at a minute or hour past, my folder in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Black Whistle, Aug 26, 2020.

1. my file explorer didnt show any of folders

when i try to re format my pc, all of my file explorer folders are show up but, when after i login my onedrive, at a minute or hour past, my folder in my file explorer is gone again, only quick access is show on top but empty inside, no leftside panel showing, i dont know what is really happened, someone encounter this problem? help, my pc is in good condition. To access to my drives i need to manually explore it, my file explorer didnt show any of folders e81cd5a9-a552-4912-afbd-050128bc737f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Black Whistle, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

My internal hard drive personal document folders do not show in file explorer

Hi Kari,

If you're having trouble seeing your personal documents, it might be caused by a file corruption. We suggest following the steps provided by Pavan_N in this
    thread that was found helpful in resolving similar issue.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Aug 26, 2020
  3. File Explorer keeps showing recently used folders in taskbar

Hi,

Thank your form coming back to us with the status.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below step.

• Open file explorer and click on View tab.

• Click on Option on top of the pane and click on
      Change folder and change option.

• Now uncheck on Show frequently used folder in Quick access.

• Click on Apply and click OK.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

my file explorer didnt show any of folders

Expanding folders in file explorer

Hi,

In answer to your query, yes, there's an option to change the Folder View Options of your File Explorer. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click File tab.
    • Select Change folder and search options.
    • Click View tab.
    • Under Advanced settings, scroll down to Navigation pane.
    • Check Expand to open folder, Show all folders, and
      Show libraries.

You can also check all the options, and set it up the way you wanted.

We'll be here if you need more help.

Ralph Sta, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

my file explorer didnt show any of folders

1. my file explorer didnt show any of folders - Similar Threads - file explorer didnt

2. Show number of files in folder in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show number of files in folder in Explorer?: Using Windows 11In Explorer it will show folders and files. For folders, is there a column/field I can add along with Name, Type, Date Created, etc that will show if there are files in that folder, or how many files are in that folder? I basically want to know if folders...
  3. Show number of files in folder in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show number of files in folder in Explorer?: Using Windows 11In Explorer it will show folders and files. For folders, is there a column/field I can add along with Name, Type, Date Created, etc that will show if there are files in that folder, or how many files are in that folder? I basically want to know if folders...
  4. BAckup folders not showing in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BAckup folders not showing in File Explorer: Following recent updates on Windows 10 on both my PC And Laptop I am no longer able to see all the files on my external hard drive. It is a WD My Cloud and File Explorer now only shows Music, Photos and Videos and not the Smartware folder containg my backups. The folder is...
  5. BAckup folders not showing in File Explorer

BAckup folders not showing in File Explorer: Following recent updates on Windows 10 on both my PC And Laptop I am no longer able to see all the files on my external hard drive. It is a WD My Cloud and File Explorer now only shows Music, Photos and Videos and not the Smartware folder containg my backups. The folder is...
  6. File Explorer "save as" folders not showing

File Explorer "save as" folders not showing: Hi Everyone,Not even sure how to ask this question. It' sounds beyond dumb and I've never seen this before......I was working in Photoshop and went to save a file. When the "save as" window opened, the left side folder directory was totally gone – total white space. I have a...
  7. File Explorer "save as" folders not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer "save as" folders not showing: Hi Everyone,Not even sure how to ask this question. It' sounds beyond dumb and I've never seen this before......I was working in Photoshop and went to save a file. When the "save as" window opened, the left side folder directory was totally gone – total white space. I have a...
  8. File Explorer "save as" folders not showing

9. Folders not showing names of any files

Folders not showing names of any files: When I open a folder it will not show the names of any of the information in them, such as a sub folder, PDF, Excel, pictures etc. there is just all the icons. Not sure what has changed?...
  10. File Explorer folders not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer folders not showing: I am unable to open File Explorer to the normal view (folders/files listed down left side of screen e,g, Libraries; OneDrive; This PC; Local C; Network etc.). All I see is Quick Access. I have restarted my computer and reset File Explorer defaults. I have tried to...