Windows 10: My file explorer folder don't show list of folder , one drive and other

Discus and support My file explorer folder don't show list of folder , one drive and other in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is what my file explorer look like. I have re install window and this is not how it used to look.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anapahpongvijarn, Sep 1, 2021.

1. My file explorer folder don't show list of folder , one drive and other

This is what my file explorer look like. I have re install window and this is not how it used to look.

:)

Anapahpongvijarn, Sep 1, 2021

2. File Explorer- no drive letters are listed.

The File Explorer in Windows 10, shows the Frequent folders list and Recent files list by default. You can view the drives by clicking on This PC tab on the left site of the File Explorer. But if you wish the File Explorer
    to open This PC showing drives list by default, then follow these steps:

1. In Windows 10, open a new File Explorer window and click the View tab from the ribbon toolbar.

2. In the View tab, find and click on Options, listed by default on the far right side of the ribbon.

3. In the Folder Options window, make sure you’re on the General tab and then find the drop-down box labeled Open File Explorer To. Click the drop-down menu and select This PC. Click OK to
    save your changes and close the window. Now your File Explorer opens to Drives list by default.

Hope this helps!

JohnCalton, Sep 1, 2021
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    Hidden folders

I installed `Kane and Lynch` on my PC twice in Program Files(x86) folder but I can`t find them (2 folders with game). But free space on my HDD is lower. So there`re those folders on my hdd. I use option `unhide` hidden folders but still can`t find them. Any suggestions? How can i delete those hidden folders?

When I run istallation for this game I can see those folders in Program Files(x86) folde.

I`m using Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

WojtasRed, Sep 1, 2021
  4. My file explorer folder don't show list of folder , one drive and other

Can't delete folder!

In an explorer window, goto Tools...folder options...view...hidden files and folders

rhythmeister, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

My file explorer folder don't show list of folder , one drive and other

1. My file explorer folder don't show list of folder , one drive and other - Similar Threads - file explorer folder

2. how to sync other drive folders to one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to sync other drive folders to one drive: How to sync other drives folders to one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-other-drive-folders-to-one-drive/3d085043-2a6c-4bb5-bdf7-f5708f6344e4
  3. how to sync other drive folders to one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to sync other drive folders to one drive: How to sync other drives folders to one drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-other-drive-folders-to-one-drive/3d085043-2a6c-4bb5-bdf7-f5708f6344e4
  4. renaming a folder in the file explorer folder list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    renaming a folder in the file explorer folder list: I have the same issue as one shown beforeIn W11 File explorer, when I select a folder in the list on the left and right click and select the More Options and click on Rename, the highlighted folder to be renamed, does one of two things, it either 1 - jumps to another folder,...
  5. renaming a folder in the file explorer folder list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    renaming a folder in the file explorer folder list: I have the same issue as one shown beforeIn W11 File explorer, when I select a folder in the list on the left and right click and select the More Options and click on Rename, the highlighted folder to be renamed, does one of two things, it either 1 - jumps to another folder,...
  6. Why don't I see One Drive and all its folders in my File Explorer?

Why don't I see One Drive and all its folders in my File Explorer?: I have set up a new laptop and despite syncing in my OneDrive, I do not see the OneDrive heading with all its folders in File Explorer. All I see is My PC. My other , older laptop has both My PC and OneDrive....
  7. My documents folder in Windows Explorer points to a one drive folder

My documents folder in Windows Explorer points to a one drive folder: When I got a new laptop, OneDrive hijacked my folders. Itsoon reached it’s limit as my pictures are quite large. I have tried hard to eliminate OneDrive, there are plenty ofbetter cloud storage and back-up options for me. I followed some advice about pointing the...
  8. Icons and folders don't show in windows explorer

Icons and folders don't show in windows explorer: Hello, have windows 10. My windows explorer was showing the icons and folders properly until recently. It suddenly stopped showing the icons and folders and shows empty boxes. I tried unchecking the box that says "always show icons nver thumbnails" in the windows explorer....
  9. File Explorer folders not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer folders not showing: I am unable to open File Explorer to the normal view (folders/files listed down left side of screen e,g, Libraries; OneDrive; This PC; Local C; Network etc.). All I see is Quick Access. I have restarted my computer and reset File Explorer defaults. I have tried to...
  10. One Drive not showing all folders

One Drive not showing all folders: Onedrive is only gives me the option of syncing two of my folders. All other folders on my PC (pictures, videos, music, downloads, other topical etc) are missing from the list. How can I see and choose all of the folder I need to sync. [ATTACH]...