Windows 10: My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar

Discus and support My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this happened around a month ago, or so. All of a sudden the task bar freezes , not allowing me to click on any of it's icons , some features also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YehiaOuf, Dec 3, 2022.

1. YehiaOuf Win User

My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar

So this happened around a month ago, or so. All of a sudden the task bar freezes , not allowing me to click on any of it's icons , some features also freeze like the ability to increase or decrease the speakers volume from my keyboard and changing the language using shortcut Win+Spacebar. After a few times i realized that the solution to unfreeze this was one of two methods :1. click on the taskbar even though it is frozen , this causes the screen to blackout and turn back on , disabling and enabling again my "Night Light", sort of a "refresh" if you may.2. Running the Task Manager and resta

:)

YehiaOuf, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar

1. My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar - Similar Threads - file explorer keeps

2. My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar: So this happened around a month ago, or so. All of a sudden the task bar freezes , not allowing me to click on any of it's icons , some features also freeze like the ability to increase or decrease the speakers volume from my keyboard and changing the language using shortcut...
  3. My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My file explorer keeps freezing my taskbar: So this happened around a month ago, or so. All of a sudden the task bar freezes , not allowing me to click on any of it's icons , some features also freeze like the ability to increase or decrease the speakers volume from my keyboard and changing the language using shortcut...
  4. My Windows 11 Taskbar keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 Taskbar keeps freezing: Whenever I use my pc my Taskbar sometimes freezes for up to a minute. I have a good PC and this didn't use to happen in Windows 10.When it freezes I can't right or left click on any apps and it's just frozen, but the rest of the screen works just fine.My specs:Windows 11, RX...
  5. My Windows 11 Taskbar keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 Taskbar keeps freezing: Whenever I use my pc my Taskbar sometimes freezes for up to a minute. I have a good PC and this didn't use to happen in Windows 10.When it freezes I can't right or left click on any apps and it's just frozen, but the rest of the screen works just fine.My specs:Windows 11, RX...
  6. My file explorer is freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My file explorer is freezing: when i open my file explorer and select disk and then i right click a folder or left click it just freezes. On desktop i can left click but right click just freezes it. any solutions? submitted by /u/monkeforeverr [link] [comments]...
  7. My File Explorer often freezes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My File Explorer often freezes.: The issue began since 18/8/2020 by which I've experienced an issue with File Explorer, I have a Lenovo Legion y540, it is a fast gaming laptop, it has an SSD and HDD and both work fine, all the applications run smooth and fine, but the File Explorer often freezes when I...
  8. FIle Explorer keeps freezing

FIle Explorer keeps freezing: This morning Windows Update applied 3 updates, KB4484126 for Office, KB4484238 for Office, and KB4549951 for WIndows 1909. Since then File Explorer has repeatedly locked up. It will quit displaying file previews in the preview pane, sometimes it won't even show the files in...
  9. File Explorer or Taskbar keep crashing

File Explorer or Taskbar keep crashing: After one of countless updates my PC is having problems. If I click an open file folder, or group of file folders on the taskbar, my screen goes black. Then, desktop restarts. My open programs are restored after this failure. Any open folders are closed. Also closed are...
  10. File Explorer keeps freezing

File Explorer keeps freezing: When I open the File Explorer, I can see my folders and files. However a few minutes later File Explorer freezes. So I have to close the File Explorer then start it again...