Windows 10: My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to...

Discus and support My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, After your latest update, my computer has been having issues with the File Explorer opening by itself whenever I move from any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoelLim1, Nov 18, 2018.

1. JoelLim1 Win User

My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to...

Hi Microsoft,

After your latest update, my computer has been having issues with the File Explorer opening by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to a minimized one. This includes websites like YouTube, NetFlix, Facebook etc. that I watch videos on (in maximized mode), and games like Hearthstone and Diablo 3 (which I play in maximized screen mode as well).

What is the problem? I have never experienced this before. I've tried updating all the drivers on my Windows 10 Home machine to no avail. I've done a System File Check according to your website advice and it's still happening although it "fixed" some corrupted files. This is really frustrating for me! Please help!

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50 Ghz 2.59 Ghz

Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Graphics: Onboard (Intel(R) HD Graphics 520)

:)

JoelLim1, Nov 18, 2018

2. Can't maximize File Explorer in Windows 10

Today, I can't maximize File Explorer in Windows 10. When I click on it, the File Explorer icon appears pinned to bottom of screen and will not expand to full-size no matter what I do to it.

SalvatoreAliberti, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 File Explorer and Notepad Display Only Minimized

Hi,

I suggest you to open file explorer or notepad and maximize the screen before closing.

Next time when you open file explorer or notepad it will open maximized or full screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 18, 2018
  4. My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to...

File Explorer Column Headings Keep Resetting

Hi,

To resolve the issue with File Explorer Column Headings, you may follow these steps below:

• Click on View Tab.

• Click
      Folder
      Options.

• Click
      Apply to all folders.

Keep us informed for further assistance.

Regards.

Joseph Ban, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to...

1. My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to... - Similar Threads - 'File Explorer' keeps

2. A File keeps On Popping Up On My Screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A File keeps On Popping Up On My Screen.: The file C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe keeps on popping up on my screen, there's no rhyme or reason to it. It can be after 1 minute or after an hour, sometimes it minimizes my stuff when I'm using other times it just pops up on the screen. if I...
  3. these two always pop-up whenever i plugin my charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    these two always pop-up whenever i plugin my charger: Can not find script file "C:\Windows\System32\StartupCheck.vbs". Can not find script file "C:\Windows\System32\Maintainance.vbs". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/these-two-always-pop-up-whenever-i-plugin-my/06fe9b4b-5521-4c13-af1a-6e61ab50d236
  4. file explorer keeps popping up - windows 10 (home)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    file explorer keeps popping up - windows 10 (home): This is a new PC with Windows 10 home, version 1803, OS build 17134.619. When an USB external drive is connected as d:\ drive, the file explorer keeps reporting problem (with the drive) and then opens the file explorer. This keeps going on and on by itself. Each time a...
  5. file explorer keeps opening itself

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    file explorer keeps opening itself: (This is a new PC with Windows 10 home, version 1803, OS build 17134.619. With an USB external drive is connected (as d:\ drive), file explorer keeps reporting problem (with the drive) and then opens the file explorer. This keeps going on and on by itself. Each time a...
  6. file explorer pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    file explorer pop up: When I quit a game with full screen on, file explorer pop ups. Please, help me with this issue because I need to close it all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-pop-up/b606acdf-0a70-45f5-aa67-60f6ad88dfe1
  7. Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?: I run (or am trying to run) a program with an always-on-top splash screen. Unfortunately, there is as error in the initialization of the program that is resulting in a pop-up. I can tell by hovering over the task bar icon I am being asked a Yes/No question but I can't access...
  8. My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it: Help me! Opening my games is not a problem at all, It's not minimizing at first, but when I plug in my headphones this pops up: [img] "And then I'll check Headphone and then click OK" [img] But when I open up my games again, it keeps minimizing! It's so...
  9. Windows explorer keeps refreshing whenever there is a file in folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows explorer keeps refreshing whenever there is a file in folder: I have a new i5 desktop with the latest Windows 10 and everything works fine except 1 thing: When I open windows explorer and browse to a folder that has a htm or html file in it, all desktop icons and taskbar and the folder itself keeps refreshing. As soon as I change the...
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer keeps popping up

2. file explorer keeps popping up in windows 10

3. why does pandora keep popping up when it is minimized

4. whenever i alt tab file explorer pops up,
  5. minimized pandora screen keeps maximizing,
  6. file explorer window keeps popping up,
  7. FILE EXPLORER WINDOWS 10 KEEPS POPPING UP,
  8. why does file explorer keep popping up,
  9. ile explorer keeps popping up,
  10. pandora pops up from being minimized on pc,
  11. why does my file explorer keep popping up when i type,