Windows 10: My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to...

Discus and support My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, After your latest update, my computer has been having issues with the File Explorer opening by itself whenever I move from any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoelLim1, Nov 18, 2018.

1. JoelLim1 Win User

My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to...

Hi Microsoft,

After your latest update, my computer has been having issues with the File Explorer opening by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to a minimized one. This includes websites like YouTube, NetFlix, Facebook etc. that I watch videos on (in maximized mode), and games like Hearthstone and Diablo 3 (which I play in maximized screen mode as well).

What is the problem? I have never experienced this before. I've tried updating all the drivers on my Windows 10 Home machine to no avail. I've done a System File Check according to your website advice and it's still happening although it "fixed" some corrupted files. This is really frustrating for me! Please help!

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50 Ghz 2.59 Ghz

Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Graphics: Onboard (Intel(R) HD Graphics 520)

:)

JoelLim1, Nov 18, 2018

2. Can't maximize File Explorer in Windows 10

Today, I can't maximize File Explorer in Windows 10. When I click on it, the File Explorer icon appears pinned to bottom of screen and will not expand to full-size no matter what I do to it.

SalvatoreAliberti, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 File Explorer and Notepad Display Only Minimized

Hi,

I suggest you to open file explorer or notepad and maximize the screen before closing.

Next time when you open file explorer or notepad it will open maximized or full screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 18, 2018
  4. My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to...

File Explorer Column Headings Keep Resetting

Hi,

To resolve the issue with File Explorer Column Headings, you may follow these steps below:

• Click on View Tab.

• Click
      Folder
      Options.

• Click
      Apply to all folders.

Keep us informed for further assistance.

Regards.

Joseph Ban, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to...

1. My 'File Explorer' keeps popping up by itself whenever I move from any maximized screen to... - Similar Threads - 'File Explorer' keeps

2. "Interrupt Action" keep popping up and deleted my files or folder whenever i clicked it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Interrupt Action" keep popping up and deleted my files or folder whenever i clicked it: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/interrupt-action-keep-popping-up-and-deleted-my/5f95d34b-3be9-4272-8084-0b7986d3ef6c
  3. Browser pops up whenever I click any icon in my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser pops up whenever I click any icon in my desktop: Today, as if by magic, my browser decided that it'd pop up whenever i double-clicked any of the icons in my desktop. If i open a file, pop goes the browser to full-screenif i open another program, there goes the browser againit used to be that i'd open a file not in...
  4. Browser pops up whenever I click any icon in my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser pops up whenever I click any icon in my desktop: Today, as if by magic, my browser decided that it'd pop up whenever i double-clicked any of the icons in my desktop. If i open a file, pop goes the browser to full-screenif i open another program, there goes the browser againit used to be that i'd open a file not in...
  5. File Explorer Popping Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Popping Up: File Explorer keeps popping up without a command. 1. Closed Explorer in task manager/restarted2. Disabled Autoplay3. Disconnected all external drives4. Scanned for viruses and malware, updated all securities5. Windows is up to date6. Ran sfc /scannow7. Created new userNothing...
  6. Windows file explorer keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows file explorer keeps popping up: The windows file explorer keeps on opening automatically. I have tried the sfc/scannow, after DISM.exe/Online /Cleanup-Image/Restorehealth. I have tried clean booting the PC but nothing has worked. I keep closing it from task manager, then do that run new task and run...
  7. My File explorer keeps popping up for no reason

My File explorer keeps popping up for no reason: The File explorer keeps popping up every 10-12 minutes without reason when connected to charger. 1 No external hard disks connected neither usbs.2 Antivirus Scan done3 Explorer.exe restarted4 Autoplay turned off5 Checked for corrupted System files that sfc / scannow nonsense6...
  8. File Explorer keeps popping up

File Explorer keeps popping up: File Explorer keeps continuously popping up. Will open an infinite numbers of windows. Have tried the following and they haven't worked: 1. Closed explorer in task manager and restarted the process 2. Removed autoplay 3. Ran sfc /scannow in command prompt 4. Scanned...
  9. A File keeps On Popping Up On My Screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A File keeps On Popping Up On My Screen.: The file C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\InstallUtil.exe keeps on popping up on my screen, there's no rhyme or reason to it. It can be after 1 minute or after an hour, sometimes it minimizes my stuff when I'm using other times it just pops up on the screen. if I...
  10. Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to move splash screen or pop-ups?: I run (or am trying to run) a program with an always-on-top splash screen. Unfortunately, there is as error in the initialization of the program that is resulting in a pop-up. I can tell by hovering over the task bar icon I am being asked a Yes/No question but I can't access...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer keeps popping up

2. file explorer keeps popping up in windows 10

3. why does pandora keep popping up when it is minimized

4. whenever i alt tab file explorer pops up,
  5. minimized pandora screen keeps maximizing,
  6. file explorer window keeps popping up,
  7. FILE EXPLORER WINDOWS 10 KEEPS POPPING UP,
  8. why does file explorer keep popping up,
  9. ile explorer keeps popping up,
  10. pandora pops up from being minimized on pc,
  11. why does my file explorer keep popping up when i type,