Windows 10: My File Have been Locked

Discus and support My File Have been Locked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dears , All files now have .lokd extension ,how can I fix that ? [ATTACH] [Original Title: LOKD FILES]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Makary Kirolos, Mar 11, 2020.

1. My File Have been Locked

Dears ,

All files now have .lokd extension ,how can I fix that ?

My File Have been Locked 16218c43-5e87-44d0-ae02-26fac8571c9f?upload=true.png

[Original Title: LOKD FILES]

:)

Makary Kirolos, Mar 11, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Is there any software (freeware), that can "lock" a specific folder?

I would do like Aquinus suggested and compress it and lock it using 7z or winRAR. If it's files that you don't plan to change, but if you do then use Truecrypt as others have suggested.

Mindweaver, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Jacee Win User

My File Have been Locked

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">

Jacee, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

My File Have been Locked

1. My File Have been Locked - Similar Threads - File been Locked

2. There have been a hardware issue with my hp laptop....I've been locked out by data...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There have been a hardware issue with my hp laptop....I've been locked out by data...: There was a hardware issue with my laptop which was repaired by the hp support team by installing the motherboard. But now its is asking for the bitlocker recovery key on bootup. The machine has not had bitlocker specifically enabled so I'm assuming it was done automatically...
  3. There have been a hardware issue with my hp laptop....I've been locked out by data...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There have been a hardware issue with my hp laptop....I've been locked out by data...: There was a hardware issue with my laptop which was repaired by the hp support team by installing the motherboard. But now its is asking for the bitlocker recovery key on bootup. The machine has not had bitlocker specifically enabled so I'm assuming it was done automatically...
  4. There have been a hardware issue with my hp laptop....I've been locked out by data...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Have I been locked out of my laptop? URGENT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been locked out of my laptop? URGENT?: I got the error update.exe.net framework initialization error when trying to open up apps on my laptop. I ahve rea the community posts but the solutions either wont work for me or I can access them as I can not use my windows button or the search bar at the bottom of my...
  6. Have I been locked out of my laptop? URGENT?

Have I been locked out of my laptop? URGENT?: I got the error update.exe.net framework initialization error when trying to open up apps on my laptop. I ahve rea the community posts but the solutions either wont work for me or I can access them as I can not use my windows button or the search bar at the bottom of my...
  7. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my locked screen pictures have been hacked: my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045...
  8. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

my locked screen pictures have been hacked: my locked screen pictures have been hacked by someone on LinkedIn and added lots of pastoral pictures. I need to remove them and put the original ones back. It's not windows spotlight or slideshow. It’s the one that says picture. I have Windows 10 Pro, version 10.0 19045...
  9. my locked screen pictures have been hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. I have been locked out...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have been locked out...: I have used and tried every password ive ever had in my life and this computer will not allow me to get past my signin screen. Am wondering if its due to the laptop battery not holding its charge long and had wiped the password completely? Is this possible ? So here i am...