Windows 10: my files app is messed up help.

Discus and support my files app is messed up help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blorbaii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyqthu/my_files_app_is_messed_up_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blorbaii, Apr 10, 2020.

1. my files app is messed up help.

/u/blorbaii, Apr 10, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Apr 10, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 10, 2020
  4. my files app is messed up help.

Vista HB reinstall = no original apps; help?

wow, that list is really helpful; better than anything I have found before; thanks!
    I'm not sure just what I am looking for, I guess -
    the front case says "Digital Media Manager" underneath eight slots for SD Cards, usb ports, etc,;
    my friend, the owner, remembers a "Digital Media Reader" folder in "program files" on the "C" drive.
    Your list suggests that I am also looking for Cyberlink PowerToGo for DVD playback.
    Thanks again!

acybersleuth, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

my files app is messed up help.

1. my files app is messed up help. - Similar Threads - files app messed

2. My windows apps are messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows apps are messed up.: I have had to reinstall my windows because of an error and once i installed i opened file explorer and saw thisI have never seen this happen and the internet is no help. I would love a solution for this....
  3. My windows apps are messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows apps are messed up.: I have had to reinstall my windows because of an error and once i installed i opened file explorer and saw thisI have never seen this happen and the internet is no help. I would love a solution for this....
  4. My windows apps are messed up.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help on this website messed up my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help on this website messed up my laptop: I was trying to fix a problem and someone gave me this:"Copy these commands and paste them into Powershell. First, right-click on the Powershell side to enter Administrator Mode.1 launch powershell in Modo from Administrador2 Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted3 Get-AppXPackage...
  6. Help on this website messed up my laptop

Help on this website messed up my laptop: I was trying to fix a problem and someone gave me this:"Copy these commands and paste them into Powershell. First, right-click on the Powershell side to enter Administrator Mode.1 launch powershell in Modo from Administrador2 Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted3 Get-AppXPackage...
  7. Help on this website messed up my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I messed up with my cloning, help?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I messed up with my cloning, help?: [img] So what I was trying to do was to clone my SSD to HHD so that I can install my new SSD. Now the HHD I cloned to was previously 1TB but not it's saying it's 120GB exactly the same as my SSD? I have no idea what's going on and it's not going going well this cloning...
  9. I messed up with my cloning, help?

in Windows 10 Support
    I messed up with my cloning, help?: [img] So what I was trying to do was to clone my SSD to HHD so that I can install my new SSD. Now the HHD I cloned to was previously 1TB but not it's saying it's 120GB exactly the same as my SSD? I have no idea what's going on and it's not going going well this cloning...
  10. FCU messed up apps

FCU messed up apps: After the FCU, a clean install, 90% of the tiles in the start menu have a downward arrow on them. When you highlight them they all say the same thing....."A great App is on it's way". What gives? [img] 95712