Windows 10: my files are encrypted!!!!

Discus and support my files are encrypted!!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i go to open any of my files on my computer and everything is encryptid??? smh?? please help! thanks this computer is new I have a bunch of files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by No_Love444, Jul 5, 2018.

1. my files are encrypted!!!!

i go to open any of my files on my computer and everything is encryptid??? smh?? please help! thanks

this computer is new I have a bunch of files saved in it and like my one drive and three of my iPhone backed up.... my girlfriend had a SanDisk usb thumb drive and I put it in and it had me set it up and I pulled 8-10 files in the SanDisk vault and I cant view anything ?? in the vault or just my stupid files!!!

++also, when I pic a video or picture and open with windows media DVD whatever it says it can not play because it does not support the extension or something , damn I suck...

:)

No_Love444, Jul 5, 2018

2. Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Jul 5, 2018
  3. encrypted files

Hi Iman,

Error message 0x80071771 means that you need to restore the file encryption key in order for you to decrypt the encrypted files. On the other hand, you can still try these steps and see if it will work:

• Right-click the file or folder that you want to decrypt.
    • Click File ownership and click Personal.

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Jul 5, 2018
  4. my files are encrypted!!!!

Windows XP file encryption

My suggestion to you is to look into what kind of encryption the program used, and look for a way to break that type of encryption. Sorry I can't say a specific program for sure.

Hybrid_theory, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

my files are encrypted!!!!

1. my files are encrypted!!!! - Similar Threads - files are encrypted

2. Encrypting a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encrypting a file: I tried this. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-encrypt-a-file-1131805c-47b8-2e3e-a705-807e13c10da7But after I encrypted a file and then sent it to another computer, it can be opened directly as if it was not encrypted.Why?Is it encrypted on my disk only?How...
  3. Encrypting a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encrypting a file: I tried this. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-encrypt-a-file-1131805c-47b8-2e3e-a705-807e13c10da7But after I encrypted a file and then sent it to another computer, it can be opened directly as if it was not encrypted.Why?Is it encrypted on my disk only?How...
  4. Encrypted files

Encrypted files: My windows drive got damaged and i had to reload windows. Now i cant open my encrypted files and cant install the certificate. It says the file is invalid for use as the following. Personal Information Exchange. Is there something i can do about it....
  5. Encrypted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encrypted files: My windows drive got damaged and i had to reload windows. Now i cant open my encrypted files and cant install the certificate. It says the file is invalid for use as the following. Personal Information Exchange. Is there something i can do about it....
  6. File Encryption

File Encryption: I was encrypting files on my laptop which has windows 10 however, I had accidentally stopped the encryption and after I checked I lost almost all of my files. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-encryption/bf1d6484-d95a-4c54-8fe3-80d605a2e0b4
  7. Files encrypted

in Windows 10 Support
    Files encrypted: Dear Experts, I know that it is irrelevant to raise this type of queries in the platform, but can anyone please help me to solve the problem I faced. Some time back, all image files (.jpg) in different folders have been encrypted with .adobe files (i.e....
  8. Encrypting File System, You are encrypting a file or trying to access an encrypted file...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Encrypting File System, You are encrypting a file or trying to access an encrypted file...: I do not use a smart card. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/encrypting-file-system-you-are-encrypting-a-file/a56f8b42-45e4-4d23-a119-5b4ee55f305e"
  9. All my files ENCRYPTED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All my files ENCRYPTED: hi I found all my fiIes ENCRYPTED . ..then ifound text in all folder saying that """---------------------------------------------- ALL YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED ----------------------------------------------- Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files...
  10. Encrypt My All Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Encrypt My All Files: Hi All i encrypt some files (Properties ->General ->advanced ) but from that time any file i created it , it become encrypt defalutly , how fix it? 22046