Windows 10: MY **** FILES ARE GONE`

Discus and support MY **** FILES ARE GONE` in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WHY THE **** DID A UPDATE DELETE ALL MY **** FILES! WHAT THE ****? THERE WERE SO MANY IMPORTANT FILES ON THE COMPUTER AND WINDOWS 10 JUST **** WIPED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yourmine111, Feb 15, 2019.

1. MY **** FILES ARE GONE`

WHY THE **** DID A UPDATE DELETE ALL MY **** FILES! WHAT THE ****? THERE WERE SO MANY IMPORTANT FILES ON THE COMPUTER AND WINDOWS 10 JUST **** WIPED EVERYTHING. HOW THE **** DO I GET IT BACK

:)

yourmine111, Feb 15, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 15, 2019
  3. hdjx Win User
    files have gone

I MOVED a directory from one W2K PC to another. However, the target PC (which has a backup unit on it and thus the point of the move) crashed halfway through the move and I had to reboot. I then decided that I needed to sort out why the PC crashed and MOVED the directory back again.

However, in the process, most of the files have disappeared! What I don't understand is why the original files were deleted if they were not copied over.

As far as I can see, the files have gone for good. Is there any hope? Friend suggest Data Recovery Wizard, can I try that?

4. MY **** FILES ARE GONE`

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

MY **** FILES ARE GONE`

1. MY **** FILES ARE GONE` - Similar Threads - **** FILES ARE

2. My Files Are Gone. Help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Files Are Gone. Help!!: Hello,I bought a new internal HDD so I unplugged my other one from the board inside my desktop PC and plugged the new one in so that I could set it up. I created a partition and formatted it, then I named it "New Volume". Now when I plugged back in my old one, named...
  3. My Document files are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Document files are gone: I didn't Open The document folders for a week or something and yesterday when I opened it only 4 Folders were there.Please Help! Important Files are there! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-document-files-are-gone/3c68443c-7f10-4e47-a9f7-9ebdee2e81ae
  4. My Document files are gone

My Document files are gone: I didn't Open The document folders for a week or something and yesterday when I opened it only 4 Folders were there.Please Help! Important Files are there! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-document-files-are-gone/3c68443c-7f10-4e47-a9f7-9ebdee2e81ae
  5. where is my file gone.

where is my file gone.: where is my file gone. an assignment has just vanished, only explanation word is giving it it might be moved renamed or deleted. none of this would have happened, it is nowhere to be found and recycling bin is empty.. please help me...
  6. All my files are gone!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my files are gone!: WHen I was on my Computer on Thursday everything was fine, but when I went on today, I saw my Logitech and my capture files are empty, I didnt do anything and When I clicked on it It says that I needed to connect to network or Insert a disk. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO...
  7. ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE

ALL OF MY FILES ARE GONE: so i turned on my laptop only to see that half the stuff i had is gone the list of stuff that is gone: -all of my personal files dating back to december 2020 -most of my games -my apps -my desktop wallpaper -discord -all of my garry's mod addons 157 files -my puro...
  8. My recipe files are gone

My recipe files are gone: What the H... did Windows do?? I have a life time of recipes there. I can never get those back. Recipes are my heritage and I trusted Windows to preserve my personal files. I really can't believe Windows did this. P{lease Please PLEASSE FIX THIS egregious error in your...
  9. Most of my files are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most of my files are gone: I recently changed my primary email for my microsoft account, and when I logged into my pc after awhile most of my files were gone and my background is now set to standard background. I’ve only changed the primary email. I didnt remove the old one so i dont understand whats...
  10. my files and photos are gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my files and photos are gone: Hope you can help, my google account , *** Email address is removed for privacy ***opened in April of 2007, has been taken and used by an ex lover. I started noticing things weren't right on june 28, 2019 when i had 5 facebook accounts and his name and number were there too....