Windows 10: My files are missing

Discus and support My files are missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My files are missing since your last update. I no longer have any of my excel or word files since January 2019. How do I get this back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VictoriaCrane, Jul 16, 2019.

1. My files are missing

My files are missing since your last update. I no longer have any of my excel or word files since January 2019.

How do I get this back?

:)

VictoriaCrane, Jul 16, 2019

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

My files are missing

missing file

Hi Jim,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What task are you trying to do every time that you get the error code “missing file rtl160.bpl?”
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

My files are missing

1. My files are missing - Similar Threads - files are missing

2. A bunch of my ONEDRIVE files are missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A bunch of my ONEDRIVE files are missing: Hello I have a bunch of onedrive files missing. 4 years of digitised artwork. Cannot find them anywhere. The file folders are there but they're empty. Like what the heck. Where are they? I've tried restoring to an older point, uninstalling updates etc but still can't find the...
  3. A bunch of my ONEDRIVE files are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A bunch of my ONEDRIVE files are missing: Hello I have a bunch of onedrive files missing. 4 years of digitised artwork. Cannot find them anywhere. The file folders are there but they're empty. Like what the heck. Where are they? I've tried restoring to an older point, uninstalling updates etc but still can't find the...
  4. All My personal Files are missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All My personal Files are missing: Hi,After windows installed updates, all my personal files are missing. I have searched in multiple locations and have not been able to locate them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-personal-files-are-missing/467c41de-0de6-4051-8619-3abc4d973cba
  5. All my files are missing.

All my files are missing.: One day after sleep, I came onto my laptop, and all my files were gone. I don't know what happened. Can anyone help? I cant find the right solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-files-are-missing/65a00966-7635-45f4-a31f-1a3fc840fa52
  6. all of my files are missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    all of my files are missing: a few days ago, i turned on my laptop to find that all of my files are missing. turns out i was logged in into a temporary account. the 1st and 2nd time i restart my laptop, the files are still there but it kept reset settings after reboot. after the third restart, all of my...
  7. My files is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My files is missing: My Pso2 files is missing it usually filled with: [ATTACH] To this: [ATTACH] Help me i dont know whattodo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-files-is-missing/7563872d-482f-4d92-b615-cc13ad2e2cee
  8. All my Files are Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All my Files are Missing: Today 17/04/2020 all my word and excel files are missing on my laptop. Can you help? They have just disappeared! How can I retrieve them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-files-are-missing/7c394db9-a37a-41b3-8aaf-fba7774d77b9
  9. Hello, My files are missing

Hello, My files are missing: Hello, When I turned on my computer this morning, I received an error saying that it couldn't log into my account. I used my PIN and fingerprint. I restarted my computer --first time same thing, second time I was able to log in. The problem is that all of my files have...
  10. My files went missing

My files went missing: So recently my computer has been acting up. I didn't think too much about it, but I found out that all my files up to 3 days ago is missing. Any tips or advice? I'm not sure if a virus took them all, but they aren't hiding and I have no backup....