Windows 10: My Files Won't Sync

Discus and support My Files Won't Sync in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently run into some issues with my files that I edit on my Mac not syncing to my computer and overdrive.com account properly. I have chatted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NesJoGirl, Feb 22, 2019.

1. NesJoGirl Win User

My Files Won't Sync

I have recently run into some issues with my files that I edit on my Mac not syncing to my computer and overdrive.com account properly. I have chatted with Microsoft agents, let them remote control my computer, and still no help! The last agent even started a new OneDrive folder on my computer to see if the old folder was just corrupt, and a few minutes later the same thing happened in the new one. When I open an old document it states "You must be signed in to save edits due to cached internet connection failure," OR "You must be signed in to change the location of this file."

If you have had better help with this situation please help!!!!

:)

NesJoGirl, Feb 22, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. My Files Won't Sync

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

My Files Won't Sync

1. My Files Won't Sync - Similar Threads - Files Won't Sync

2. files not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    files not syncing: I have onedrive and the files that i edit on my personal computer won't sync with the work one and it creates a "laptop" version. how do i get it to work with just one file?...
  3. MUWG won't sync.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MUWG won't sync.: A few days ago, MUWG game stopped syncing when I open it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times to no avail. I don't have this problem with my other Microsoft games Solitaire, Mahjong, Sudoku. This is an HP laptop running Windows 11. Thank you....
  4. MUWG won't sync.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MUWG won't sync.: A few days ago, MUWG game stopped syncing when I open it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times to no avail. I don't have this problem with my other Microsoft games Solitaire, Mahjong, Sudoku. This is an HP laptop running Windows 11. Thank you....
  5. Sync files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync files: I recently added my school account to my Windows 10 computer to access specific software offered by the school. I have all of my files on my personal account, and I would like to access them without duplicating them. Is there a way to sync folders and files between accounts...
  6. sync files

sync files: I have desktop running windows 10. Want to keep files in OneDrive updated automatically. How do i do that please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-files/321e6ef1-2781-442e-8632-642deab565e6"
  7. Sync Files

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Sync Files: Hi I have two hard drives where I store files. Hard Drive 1 - Main Storage Hard Drive 2 - Secondary Storage I deleted a lot of redundant files from drive one. Now I want the second drive to have the same files deleted. There are thousands and thousands of files. Is there...
  8. OneDrive Won't Sync

OneDrive Won't Sync: Hi, I have 1TB of online storage thanks to Office 365 subscription. I use it on my desktop, laptop, and rarely on my phone (LG G7+), both with OneDrive app and Solid Explorer. I just noticed that my laptop won't sync with my desktop and phone. If I paste files in OneDrive...
  9. GMAIL Won't Sync.

in Browsers and Email
    GMAIL Won't Sync.: O.k.......I have asked this question before, but can't find the answer.........how do I make my Gmail sync with w10 ?.........it's driving me mad !! 103367
  10. Syncing files

in Windows 10 Support
    Syncing files: I have just copied all my files from google drive to one drive. In Windows 10, where should I copy them so as to have a master file that will automaticly sync them to the foregoing drives? 22112