Windows 10: my finger print sensor got disabled

Discus and support my finger print sensor got disabled in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; it shows me that "we could not find a fingerprint scanner compatible with the windows hello fingerprint". need some help for this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by mohan krishna gallavali, Nov 25, 2020.

1. my finger print sensor got disabled

it shows me that "we could not find a fingerprint scanner compatible with the windows hello fingerprint". need some help for this issue.

:)

mohan krishna gallavali, Nov 25, 2020

2. Finger Print sensor not working

What is the GUID for the finger print sensor?

Aik HanTan, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Finger Print sensor not working

Recently my finger print sensor not working. I check the device manager and there is the error code i pasted below.

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}
    The requested operation was unsuccessful.

How to solve this problem?

Aik HanTan, Nov 25, 2020
  4. my finger print sensor got disabled

Finger print sensor Uncompatible

Hello dear User of Microsoft.

I will tell my problem,

When I first got my Windows 10 Pro N laptop the finger print sensor that came with it

worked absolutely fine and there was nothing that really was a problem.

After I downgraded Windows 10 Pro N to Windows 10 Home the finger print does not work anymore,

is this because it is a Pro feature or is it because that I downgraded the version of windows?

Thank you for your answer!

--- Moved from NL-NL ---

MicrosoftIsAGame, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

my finger print sensor got disabled

1. my finger print sensor got disabled - Similar Threads - finger print sensor

2. FINGER PRINT SENSOR

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    FINGER PRINT SENSOR: HI, i am writing you to assist me in fixing the finger print sensor not working. I use HP EliteBook 820 G3. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-sensor/5825462e-9c5a-4fe0-98b8-65c24fb9700c
  3. finger print

finger print: Is it possible to install a fingerprint scanner on my laptop, the settings show that I have the option to but the laptop does not have the fingerprint component https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print/ab58d9f5-4338-4bbf-841e-d3e44e506746
  4. Finger Print

Finger Print: Okay so I just got my new laptop and my fingerprint scanner has stopped working, in my settings it just says that "this option is unavailable" and that they "couldn't find a fingerprint scanner that's compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." It was working earlier today...
  5. Finger sensor error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finger sensor error: I would like to ask why my computer has turned on the finger touch screen mode but the finger sensor is not available? I have many times but still failed. I am Vietnamese so I use Google translate....
  6. My finger print reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    My finger print reader: I have an older Lenovo Thinkpad running windows 10 that was refurbished. It has a finger print reader, when i first got the computer i was able to use and set up my finger print. But now I can not, it i just says this device does not meet your organization requirements for...
  7. Finger Print Sensor No Longer Available

Finger Print Sensor No Longer Available: Hello, I have an HP Envy 13' computer with a finger print sensor. For the past six months or so, since I got my computer, the fingerprint sensor worked for me. Now that I updated it, it says the fingerprint option is not available and that my device doesn't have a scanner...
  8. Finger print sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Finger print sign in: Once I set up finger print sign in does it become the default sign in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print-sign-in/b6ee96f8-ef05-4d14-95cc-bcb71d7c41bd"
  9. Finger Print sensor not working

Finger Print sensor not working: Recently my computer fingerprint sensor is not working. Restarting the computer, updating driver, launching the device troubleshooter does not help. The device manager shows this error code: This device cannot start. (Code 10) The process hosting the driver for this...
  10. Finger Print sensor not working

Finger Print sensor not working: Recently my finger print sensor not working. I check the device manager and there is the error code i pasted below. This device cannot start. (Code 10) {Operation Failed} The requested operation was unsuccessful. How to solve this problem?...