Windows 10: My fingerprint and facial recognition aren't working since latest update on device. hello...

Discus and support My fingerprint and facial recognition aren't working since latest update on device. hello... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried going into the device manager as another thread had said to do but I don't know what the fingerprint or facial recognition driver would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ronald Wilkins, Feb 2, 2023.

1. My fingerprint and facial recognition aren't working since latest update on device. hello...

I have tried going into the device manager as another thread had said to do but I don't know what the fingerprint or facial recognition driver would be labeled as. These both previously worked until I let the system update.

:)

Ronald Wilkins, Feb 2, 2023
  2. par_0511 Win User

Windows Hello Facial Recognition not working

Good day admoskowitz! I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. I understand that you are having an issue with regards to Windows Hello Facial Recognition. Kindly check and try the steps below and see how it goes.

- Access your Windows 11's Device Manager

- Click or double click the Biometric Devices

- Right click on the Windows Hello Face Software Device

- Click the Uninstall Device option and restart or reboot your laptop

- Check Windows Hello Facial Recognition if it will now work

You can also check out the link below for reference with regards to the other troubleshooting steps that you can try.

https://windowsreport.com/fingerprint-sensor-no...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Regards,

Paul R.

par_0511, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Feb 2, 2023
  4. My fingerprint and facial recognition aren't working since latest update on device. hello...

Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint

I want to delete both facial recognition and fingerprint in windows hello and just keep pin. How is this done?

ElaineWachtel, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

My fingerprint and facial recognition aren't working since latest update on device. hello...

1. My fingerprint and facial recognition aren't working since latest update on device. hello... - Similar Threads - fingerprint facial recognition

2. Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.: I am not able to use the said features because I am getting an error message that they are not available. When I click, is says something went wrong, try again later. I already updated my drivers and the OS is up to date....
  3. Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello fingerprint, facial recognition, and PIN is not available.: I am not able to use the said features because I am getting an error message that they are not available. When I click, is says something went wrong, try again later. I already updated my drivers and the OS is up to date....
  4. My fingerprint and facial recognition aren't working since latest update on device. hello...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fingerprint and facial recognition aren't working since latest update on device. hello...: I have tried going into the device manager as another thread had said to do but I don't know what the fingerprint or facial recognition driver would be labeled as. These both previously worked until I let the system update....
  5. fingerprint and facial recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint and facial recognition: I am unable to use fingerprint and facial recognition on my new hp laptop since it’s saying “currently unavailable”. I’ve tried online support as well and they told me to contact Microsoft. Can anyone help please....
  6. fingerprint and facial recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint and facial recognition: I am unable to use fingerprint and facial recognition on my new hp laptop since it’s saying “currently unavailable”. I’ve tried online support as well and they told me to contact Microsoft. Can anyone help please....
  7. Windows hello facial recognition not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello facial recognition not working.: Hi,My windows hello facial recognition stopped working. I have microsoft surface laptop studio with windows 11. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-facial-recognition-not-working/60730d65-35ba-4831-9546-9def5f8311ce
  8. Windows Hello Facial Recognition Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition Not Working: I am using a Windows 11 PC which is expected to have Windows Hello Face working. Although I am facing this issue. Kindly help.Thanks,Rayan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-facial-recognition-not-working/55e34bb5-351a-4349-a8e6-25cc50e3c51f
  9. Windows Hello Facial Recognition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition not working: So i just bought a new HP Omen laptop and the only thing not working is the windows hello facial recognition, it seems to be an issue with windows 11 as the camera works fine, I talked to HP support and they informed me that it was not the device as its the same compatible...
  10. Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Deleting Windows Hello Facial Recognition and Windows Hello Fingerprint: I want to delete both facial recognition and fingerprint in windows hello and just keep pin. How is this done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-windows-hello-facial-recognition-and/2a46068a-4136-4467-914b-f1eaac9fa3aa