Windows 10: My Fingerprint Scanner is showing up as "Option Is Currently Unavailable"

Discus and support My Fingerprint Scanner is showing up as "Option Is Currently Unavailable" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've tried troubleshooting this issue by going to my Device Manager and uninstalling the Biometric drivers and scanning for hardware changes to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SimonC90, Dec 12, 2020.

1. SimonC90 Win User

My Fingerprint Scanner is showing up as "Option Is Currently Unavailable"

I've tried troubleshooting this issue by going to my Device Manager and uninstalling the Biometric drivers and scanning for hardware changes to reinstall the drivers. It's not working. Can someone please help?

Thank you!

:)

SimonC90, Dec 12, 2020
  2. CRKms Win User

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

CRKms, Dec 12, 2020
  3. mcamila1 Win User
    Fingerprint scanner will not work

Hi my name is Camila, I have an HP ENVY x360 Convertable PC and my fingerprint scanner will not work as well as Hello face. I have tried resetting my computer. I have tried the trouble shoot to see if that would work but the fingerprint scanner will not
    show up on my computer at all. When I'm on settings and click on sign-in options where the windows hello fingerprint is it says [ this option is currently unavailable... and then it says (we couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello
    Fingerprint.)] The option to click the bottons "Add another" and "Remove" , will not work... does not offer me the option to click.

Can you help me with this problem,

-Camila

mcamila1, Dec 12, 2020
  4. My Fingerprint Scanner is showing up as "Option Is Currently Unavailable"

Fingerprint scanner not working

Sir I have a Windows 10 HP laptop, on which I had been using the fingerprint scanner as a sign-in option. But since a few days, my device is showing that it cannot find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint. Please suggest me
    what i should do.

RitwikBiswas, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

My Fingerprint Scanner is showing up as "Option Is Currently Unavailable"

1. My Fingerprint Scanner is showing up as "Option Is Currently Unavailable" - Similar Threads - Fingerprint Scanner showing

2. My fingerprint in HP is currently unavailable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fingerprint in HP is currently unavailable.: My fingerprint in my HP 15.6" Laptop PC 15-d4000 does not work anymore in Windows11, I have the message error: Facial recognition windows Hello This option is currently unavailable. I tried with Windows support but they didn't fix the problem, any help????'Thanks Riccardo...
  3. My fingerprint in HP is currently unavailable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fingerprint in HP is currently unavailable.: My fingerprint in my HP 15.6" Laptop PC 15-d4000 does not work anymore in Windows11, I have the message error: Facial recognition windows Hello This option is currently unavailable. I tried with Windows support but they didn't fix the problem, any help????'Thanks Riccardo...
  4. PIN shows 'This option is currently unavailable'.

PIN shows 'This option is currently unavailable'.: I tried to change my PIN recently, but it tells me 'This option is currently unavailable.' It also says something organization related. It doesn't allow me to log in to my personal account....
  5. PIN shows 'This option is currently unavailable'.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN shows 'This option is currently unavailable'.: I tried to change my PIN recently, but it tells me 'This option is currently unavailable.' It also says something organization related. It doesn't allow me to log in to my personal account....
  6. Windows Hello options show as "currently unavailable" -- Want to fix fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello options show as "currently unavailable" -- Want to fix fingerprint: I am running Windows 11 Home on a new LG Gram Evo and have scoured the web on how to solve this issue with literally no progress. Every single Windows Hello option shows as "currently unavailable." I never had the option to use facial recognition in the first place as the LG...
  7. Windows Hello options show as "currently unavailable" -- Want to fix fingerprint

Windows Hello options show as "currently unavailable" -- Want to fix fingerprint: I am running Windows 11 Home on a new LG Gram Evo and have scoured the web on how to solve this issue with literally no progress. Every single Windows Hello option shows as "currently unavailable." I never had the option to use facial recognition in the first place as the LG...
  8. Fingerprint option currently unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint option currently unavailable: I am not able to set fingerprint in my hp elitebook 8570p. I have unistalled the driver and reinstalled the driver but it is not working. I also downlaoded the latest driver from hp but not working. I also tried installing hello inf file but still doesn't works....
  9. Windows Hello Fingerprint - This Option is currently Unavailable

Windows Hello Fingerprint - This Option is currently Unavailable: So I recently updated my laptop to the latest version it is currently unable to revert to the previous update due to being installed for more than 10 days and my fingerprint sensor stopped working. I have tried everything suggested online from uninstalling Biometric devices...
  10. windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable

windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable: windows hello fingerprint option currently unavailable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-fingerprint-option-currently/02154087-96ff-485d-bde4-0363e34946b6