Windows 10: My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and...

Discus and support My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; no error message. however on windows 10 and 11 my Laconic fire screensaver will only work in preview. ive used several different computers 4 not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dr J ShayneHarrington PhD, Aug 15, 2022.

1. My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and...

no error message. however on windows 10 and 11 my Laconic fire screensaver will only work in preview. ive used several different computers 4 not including my primary two computers both win 10 and 11 operating systems x86 and x64 for a total of 6 different computers half x86 half x64 i even reset power options to default and when all else failed i bought the pro upgraded version/ and no matter what i did the screensaver worked in preview only. ive followed every instruction from every forum from every advisor and even asked yes and no questions to my magic 8ball hey i was getting frustrate

:)

Dr J ShayneHarrington PhD, Aug 15, 2022
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and... :)

terrace, Aug 15, 2022
  3. leegold Win User
    Screensaver Does Not Work

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

The screensaver does not work, it'll preview but nothing else. I've tried most stuff suggested, changing the power options, but no luck. Does anyone know a fix?

leegold, Aug 15, 2022
  4. My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and...

screensavers only work on preview.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Is your computer activated?

If you try to change the screensavers in Windows 10, Under preview, you will see an option which says choose your picture. Once you select the picture, it should change the screensavers.

You also mentioned about sound card drivers, sometimes you might not see latest drivers available for Windows 10. You need to use the old drivers in compatibility mode and check if it works fine.

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and...

1. My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and... - Similar Threads - fire screensaver Laconic

2. Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow Not Working Preview isn't either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow Not Working Preview isn't either: Hello all-While trying to solve a previous problem on my Windows 10 machine, I found that now the lock screen slideshow does not play. I will do WIN+L to quickly lock the device, and when there used to be a slideshow playing, I am simply greeted with the standard Windows...
  3. Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow Not Working Preview isn't either

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow Not Working Preview isn't either: Hello all-While trying to solve a previous problem on my Windows 10 machine, I found that now the lock screen slideshow does not play. I will do WIN+L to quickly lock the device, and when there used to be a slideshow playing, I am simply greeted with the standard Windows...
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow Not Working Preview isn't either

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and...: no error message. however on windows 10 and 11 my Laconic fire screensaver will only work in preview. ive used several different computers 4 not including my primary two computers both win 10 and 11 operating systems x86 and x64 for a total of 6 different computers half x86...
  6. My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and...

My fire screensaver from Laconic will only work in preview in either windows 10 and 11 and...: no error message. however on windows 10 and 11 my Laconic fire screensaver will only work in preview. ive used several different computers 4 not including my primary two computers both win 10 and 11 operating systems x86 and x64 for a total of 6 different computers half x86...
  7. Windows 10 Screensaver not working - only in Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Screensaver not working - only in Preview: Good evening, Community:None of the standard tweaks in screensaver settings has fixed my non-functioning screensaver. I can start the screensaver program manually when I click Preview. None of the following instructions helped:Go to Settings > Personalization.Click on Lock...
  8. Windows 10 Screensaver not working - only in Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Screensaver not working - only in Preview: Good evening, Community:None of the standard tweaks in screensaver settings has fixed my non-functioning screensaver. I can start the screensaver program manually when I click Preview. None of the following instructions helped:Go to Settings > Personalization.Click on Lock...
  9. Windows 10 Screensaver not working - only in Preview

10. Screensaver Will Not Even Preview

Screensaver Will Not Even Preview: Just built a new WIN 10 Desktop computer and WIN 10 (newly purchased copy) is up to date. I have power-on options set at always-on (no sleep or hibernate). I went to set the built-in WIN screen saver and when I hit the Preview button all I get is a black screen and the...