Windows 10: My firmware has a yellow warning sign that I do not know how to resolve? I tried updating...

Discus and support My firmware has a yellow warning sign that I do not know how to resolve? I tried updating... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DecodingLeaves [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DecodingLeaves, Apr 20, 2020.

1. My firmware has a yellow warning sign that I do not know how to resolve? I tried updating...

/u/DecodingLeaves, Apr 20, 2020

2. Drives are accessable but yellow warning sign

Hi George,

I'm Stefano a Microsoft Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I suggest you to try this two procedures:

A) Scan and repair for filesystem:

1. Type "cmd" in windows search bar

2. Right click on "Command Prompt"

3. Select "Run as Administrator"

4. Type "sfc /scannow" without quote and press ENTER

Then:

B) Remove and reinstall of device driver:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on the hardware group that's not working

4. Right click on your hardware with the yellow sign

5. Click on "Uninstall device"

6. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

At this point search for driver update (if the yellow sign still is here):

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on the hardware group that's not working

4. Right click on your hardware with the yellow sign

5. Click on "Update device"

6. Click on the online option for updating driver

Then tell me if that works, please.

StefanoTamiotti, Apr 20, 2020
  3. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Apr 20, 2020
  4. My firmware has a yellow warning sign that I do not know how to resolve? I tried updating...

SSD warning signs?

thanks guys, I have tried googling around. It seems the general consensus is they just fail without much warning like you suggested. I was just curious about it and hoped that these days via combo of Windows and the SSD firmware they'd be intelligent enough to detect impending doom and warn the user suitably on screen

Scottyboy99, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

My firmware has a yellow warning sign that I do not know how to resolve? I tried updating...

1. My firmware has a yellow warning sign that I do not know how to resolve? I tried updating... - Similar Threads - firmware has yellow

2. My Intel R Wi-if 6 AX201 160MHz has a yellow error sign by it and I do not know what to do....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Intel R Wi-if 6 AX201 160MHz has a yellow error sign by it and I do not know what to do....: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-intel-r-wi-if-6-ax201-160mhz-has-a-yellow-error/5f442130-773e-46c5-ba71-1b32e5e048ef
  3. My Intel R Wi-if 6 AX201 160MHz has a yellow error sign by it and I do not know what to do....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Intel R Wi-if 6 AX201 160MHz has a yellow error sign by it and I do not know what to do....: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-intel-r-wi-if-6-ax201-160mhz-has-a-yellow-error/5f442130-773e-46c5-ba71-1b32e5e048ef
  4. How do I resolve this

How do I resolve this: Windows standard security hardware not supported on my desktop please help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resolve-this/148aa149-a332-4aa5-9311-853ffdf35e12
  5. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager: When I go to Device Manager > View > Devices by Container, I see that there is a yellow warning sign on my computer. When I expand the list, I don't see which driver is the issue.If I view devices by type, I don't see any yellow warning sign. How do I go about diagnosing...
  6. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager: When I go to Device Manager > View > Devices by Container, I see that there is a yellow warning sign on my computer. When I expand the list, I don't see which driver is the issue.If I view devices by type, I don't see any yellow warning sign. How do I go about diagnosing...
  7. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

8. How do I remove the Warning Sign beside my C:Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove the Warning Sign beside my C:Drive?: Hello all, Is there a way to remove the warning sign beside my C:Drive? I know enabling Bitlocker will solve this issue but when turning BitLocker on, this error message pops up.[ATTACH]...
  9. How do I resolve this issue? I was updating Windows and tried to log back in, but then this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I resolve this issue? I was updating Windows and tried to log back in, but then this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jesseo5804 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2m1p6/how_do_i_resolve_this_issue_i_was_updating/
  10. Drives are accessable but yellow warning sign

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drives are accessable but yellow warning sign: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drives-are-accessable-but-yellow-warning-sign/f1569f5a-fee9-4212-baf0-7ba50e5d2f80