Windows 10: My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching

Discus and support My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello there, -If you have disabled the option : " Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zeny spartan, Jun 30, 2019.

1. My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching

Hello there,

-If you have disabled the option : " Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update or restart"

-Set manually your account as admin by running "control userpasswords2"

-Tried to uninstall the update KB4503293 succesfully or unsuccessfully

And nothing works for games with the mention "Need admin approval for installation".

I was able to fix it by uninstalling 2 updates that were installed for me the 11/06/19.

After some tests and restarts only one update, KB4501375, was the culprit of my problems.

Hope it fixes your issues.

:)

zeny spartan, Jun 30, 2019

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching

Xbox Game Pass Launches June 1st 2017 with 100+ Games

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching

1. My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching - Similar Threads - fix Xbox Game

2. Game Pass games not launching on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass games not launching on PC: I bought the PC Game Pass about one month and a half ago, and I started using it with no problems; my 3 main games were Sea of Thieves, Gears of War 4 and Dead Rising 4, and I could play them all with no issues being present. About two weeks ago, I updated my GPU drivers...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass for pc: So i first bought a regular xbox game pass, when that expired i decided to buy a game pass ultimate, and now i can't even open games like Forza and Shadow Of War? it says i have the ultimate game pass and they have money of my bank account. When i try to open Shadow Of War it...
  4. PC game pass error 0x80070005 - July update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC game pass error 0x80070005 - July update: hello, it's been a month since I activated the game pass subscription on PC but I still can't download the games where the administrator's approval is required (error 0x80070005). lately there have been two Windows updates and for ten minutes it worked ... but then we went...
  5. Xbox games pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox games pass on pc: Hi I just got the xbox games pass for pc. On the store I see some games labelled as "free with pass", some having a discount with pass and some others as "included with pass", what is the difference between them?...
  6. Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005: I'm trying to install new games through the Microsoft store but it provides the error message 0x80070005 whenever I do, the store will update already downloaded apps so I'm not sure what the problem is....
  7. Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code: 0x80073d13 (Xbox Game Pass PC Beta): When installing certain games on the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta app I seem to be getting Error code: 0x80073d13, Games will download to about 4.5%-9% then come up with the error. Trying to install Metro, Wolfenstein, We Happy Few, Imperator: Rome and probably others I have not...
  8. Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some games don't launch on PC Game Pass: I joined Gamepass Ultimate Beta after E3 presentation. I downloaded some games and some of them work and others just flashes the launch screen for a second and stops. No error message and no explanation at all. Void Bastards, Halo: Spartan Strike, Hollow Knight or Into the...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello. So, with the pass on sale, it wasn't a hard decision to buy it for so cheap, so i signed in to make the purchase, entered all my credit card information normally, however the postal code was set to United Kingdom or United States as a default for some reason, even...
  10. Xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass: I bought Xbox game pass subscription. Problem is that i can't download games or even see that pass on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass/5af62176-53f1-4ac5-a8c6-a7cc42c61891

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80073cfc gamepass

2. xbox gamespass error code 0x80d05011

3. imperator rome cant update xbox gamepass

4. gamr pass error 0x80070005,
  5. xbox game pass pc metro Code: 0x80070005,
  6. Xbox gamepass pc error code: 0x80070015,
  7. error code: 0x80070005 xbox pc,
  8. gamepass Code d’erreur : 0x80070005,
  9. how do i fix errors on game pass pc,
  10. 0x80070005 xbox(beta),
  11. game pass pc error 0x80070005,