Windows 10: My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching

Discus and support My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello there, -If you have disabled the option : " Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zeny spartan, Jun 30, 2019.

1. My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching

Hello there,

-If you have disabled the option : " Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update or restart"

-Set manually your account as admin by running "control userpasswords2"

-Tried to uninstall the update KB4503293 succesfully or unsuccessfully

And nothing works for games with the mention "Need admin approval for installation".

I was able to fix it by uninstalling 2 updates that were installed for me the 11/06/19.

After some tests and restarts only one update, KB4501375, was the culprit of my problems.

Hope it fixes your issues.

:)

zeny spartan, Jun 30, 2019

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching

Xbox Game Pass Launches June 1st 2017 with 100+ Games

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching

1. My fix for Xbox Game Pass PC error code 0x80070005 and games not launching - Similar Threads - fix Xbox Game

2. None of my xbox game pass games launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my xbox game pass games launch: Im on pc, and whenever i try to launch any game it either gets stuck in launching game forever or it simply doesnt start. My payements have been done and my payment methods are up to date, but nothing works. i have tried logging out and back in, reinstalling xbox gaming...
  3. None of my xbox game pass games launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my xbox game pass games launch: Im on pc, and whenever i try to launch any game it either gets stuck in launching game forever or it simply doesnt start. My payements have been done and my payment methods are up to date, but nothing works. i have tried logging out and back in, reinstalling xbox gaming...
  4. xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app: xbox game pass pc launching the xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-pc-launching-the-xbox-app/01d4b4fb-a0cf-470d-87ab-0b6175e2e0db
  5. Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC

in Windows 10 News
    Game Pass not launching games on Xbox or PC: [ATTACH]Game Pass is a service from Microsoft that offers games at a discount, few games are available on the same day, and many games are free. If you have bought the game pass subscription but cannot launch the games on Xbox or PC, this post will help you fix the problem....
  6. error code 0x80070005 on game pass on windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80070005 on game pass on windows 10 pc: okay this has been an ongoing problem for me i am trying to install games via gamepass onb my pc and getting an error code specifically for Xbox consolewhat is going on this has been a problem for months even before the recent launcher update...
  7. error code 0x80070005 on game pass on windows 10 pc

error code 0x80070005 on game pass on windows 10 pc: okay this has been an ongoing problem for me i am trying to install games via gamepass onb my pc and getting an error code specifically for Xbox consolewhat is going on this has been a problem for months even before the recent launcher update...
  8. Xbox Game App PC (Error Code 0x80070005)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game App PC (Error Code 0x80070005): I'm trying to change my drive on windows from the C: to D: so I can download games, but it keeps saying "we couldn't set your default save location windows 10. The operation did not complete successfully. Try again in a bit. The error code is 0x80070005, in case you need it."...
  9. Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games: I've had game pass for pc about 4 months with everything working fine. As of this morning I can't launch any game even though my subscription is still active. If I try launching from start menu shortcut it launches microsoft store page for "gaming services" installed...
  10. Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005

Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005: I'm trying to install new games through the Microsoft store but it provides the error message 0x80070005 whenever I do, the store will update already downloaded apps so I'm not sure what the problem is....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass error 0x80070005

2. 0x80d05011

3. 0x80073cfc gamepass

4. xbox on pc 0x80070005 error,
  5. error 0x8007001f gamepass,
  6. pc gamepass fix,
  7. gamepass pc games stop running,
  8. xbox game pass shadow of war not launching,
  9. xbox game pass 0x80070005,
  10. 0x80070005 gamepss pc beta fix,