Windows 10: My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...

Discus and support My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it says 1.95TB so Microsoft if you are hearing this then please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deleted User Snapchat, Feb 23, 2024.

1. My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...

My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it says 1.95TB so Microsoft if you are hearing this then please fix it

:)

Deleted User Snapchat, Feb 23, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS

Hi KLC5440

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Is that drive a 2TB USB Flash Drive?

If it is, where did you purchase that flash drive from and roughly how much did that cost?

There are many fake 2TB Flash drives being sold on the Internet, they are actually 8GB flash drives with the file table hacked to appear as a 2TB drive, and while you can copy lots of data to the drive, in reality only the first 8GB of data is copied to the drive.

What is the Make and exact Model No. of that flash drive?

DaveM121, Feb 23, 2024
  3. mikel33 Win User
    USB Flash Drive saying not formatted..?

Hi,

I have a Memorex Poker Chip USB Flash Drive 1GB, and It shows up fine on one PC as "Poker Chip" in explore, and I can transfer files... but on my other PC (the one I'm on now..specs in profile) it's listed only as H: Removable Disk, and when I click on it, it says: "The Device is not formatted, would you like to format it now? (Y/N). Why would it be recognized on one PC, but the not the other? How come the other PC didn't need it formatted? When I click yes to format it, it says: "Windows was unable to complete the format"

I went to the BIOS and USB 2.0 is enabled. And Device Manager does list it as a Memorex Poker Chip..

mikel33, Feb 23, 2024
  4. regism Win User

My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...

How to create Windows 10 system image on a usb flash drive

Thanks Maria:

I made a system image on a USB flash drive using the tools available in Windows 10. I want to make this image bootable so that I can reinstall it on my computer from the same USB flash drive. Can I do this using the method you have suggested?

If not, can you or anyone else tell me how to do this?

Thanks again,

Regis

regism, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...

1. My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it... - Similar Threads - flash drive USB

2. When I put windows 10 onto my USB flash drive, it changed the storage on the flash drive to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I put windows 10 onto my USB flash drive, it changed the storage on the flash drive to...: Is this a permanent change or will it revert back once I install windows? Also I searched it up and it said on Google that FAT32 has a storage limit of 32 GB if I format it to another file system will it revert to 256 GB?...
  3. When I put windows 10 onto my USB flash drive, it changed the storage on the flash drive to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I put windows 10 onto my USB flash drive, it changed the storage on the flash drive to...: Is this a permanent change or will it revert back once I install windows? Also I searched it up and it said on Google that FAT32 has a storage limit of 32 GB if I format it to another file system will it revert to 256 GB?...
  4. When I put windows 10 onto my USB flash drive, it changed the storage on the flash drive to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...: My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it says 1.95TB so Microsoft if you are hearing this then please fix it...
  6. My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it...: My flash drive/ USB says on the label 2TB but when I put it on my computer Windows 10 it says 1.95TB so Microsoft if you are hearing this then please fix it...
  7. 0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS

0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS: Dell Inspiron Gaming 7567 Laptop with i7/32GB/500GB SDD WITH w10 PRO and MS365 Subscription, PLUS external HDDs: Western Digital MyBook 1 TB and Seagate 4TB. I bought a 2TB USB and began copying folders/files too it. Seemed to work, ended normally. Went to read files and...
  8. 0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS: Dell Inspiron Gaming 7567 Laptop with i7/32GB/500GB SDD WITH w10 PRO and MS365 Subscription, PLUS external HDDs: Western Digital MyBook 1 TB and Seagate 4TB. I bought a 2TB USB and began copying folders/files too it. Seemed to work, ended normally. Went to read files and...
  9. 0x80070570 Error Copying to 2TB USB Flash DriveS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Flash Drive labeled as "No Media"

Flash Drive labeled as "No Media": At one point, my 128gb flash drive just suddenly didn't appear and wouldn't work. I recently tried to fix it again, but I couldn't do it. The flash drive is recognized by disk management, but isn't showing up in the file explorer. Also, in the disk management and in diskpart,...