Windows 10: My FM7 PC download suddenly decreased from 25% to 2% but still same size

Discus and support My FM7 PC download suddenly decreased from 25% to 2% but still same size in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am downloading for the 2nd time , after windows store reset my download to 0% so right now I was at 34 GB at 25% and suddenly it decreased to 2% but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IbrahimTabbara, Sep 4, 2018.

1. My FM7 PC download suddenly decreased from 25% to 2% but still same size

I am downloading for the 2nd time , after windows store reset my download to 0% so right now I was at 34 GB at 25% and suddenly it decreased to 2% but still at 34 GB.

I honestly hate windows store, the worst platform I have ever used.

If Microsoft truly care about PC gamers they would put their games on Steam or GOG.

But this will never happen because Microsoft want us to buy their Xbox

PS: I have a capped and 3mbs speed I don't wanna start all over again

:)

IbrahimTabbara, Sep 4, 2018

2. My FM7 PC download suddenly decreased from 25% to 2% but still same size

I am downloading for the 2nd time , after windows store reset my download to 0% so right now I was at 34 GB at 25% and suddenly it decreased to 2% but still at 34 GB.

I honestly hate windows store, the worst platform I have ever used.

If Microsoft truly care about PC gamers they would put their games on Steam or GOG.

But this will never happen because Microsoft want us to buy their Xbox

PS: I have a capped and 3mbs speed I don't wanna start all over again

IbrahimTabbara, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Decreasing font size

How do I decrease the font size on my computer?

Ronda Harper, Sep 7, 2018
  4. My FM7 PC download suddenly decreased from 25% to 2% but still same size

Decreasing font size in Internet Explorer address box (Windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to Internet Explorer?
    I would suggest you to try the steps as below and check.

Step 1:

Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel

Click Fonts and then click Font Settings, click
    Restore default font settings and click OK

Step 2:

Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel

Click Fonts and then click Change font size

Under Change only text size, select an option from drop-down menu and select the text size, click
    Apply

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

My FM7 PC download suddenly decreased from 25% to 2% but still same size

1. My FM7 PC download suddenly decreased from 25% to 2% but still same size - Similar Threads - FM7 download suddenly

2. My free space of a drive suddenly decreased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My free space of a drive suddenly decreased: my space on E drive decreased after updating to windows 11.Is it normal?My free space of E drive 100 GB decreased to 53 GB suddenly.please help.I observed the below scenario :...
  3. My free space of a drive suddenly decreased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My free space of a drive suddenly decreased: my space on E drive decreased after updating to windows 11.Is it normal?My free space of E drive 100 GB decreased to 53 GB suddenly.please help.I observed the below scenario :...
  4. disk size decreases in a sudden

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disk size decreases in a sudden: Hello community, greetings, I have a question about my disk size which decreases in a sudden, here is the condition and chronology; Conditions: - my HDD separated into 3 parts: C system, E, F. - I noticed my C size is about 30GB left from 194Gb and has blue bar...
  5. Application to decrease window size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application to decrease window size: This might be a strange question and I'm not sure if this is the right sub. If there's a better one I would appreciate if you could tell me. I have derealization which results in constant tunnel vision. I need to study on my pc but concentrating on my 24" monitor is really...
  6. difference in size of same iso files downloading from diferent platform.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    difference in size of same iso files downloading from diferent platform.: why there is size difference in windows 10 .iso file when downloading from windows media tool 3.87gb and android phone 4.9gb? why 1 gb difference? Same architecture x64....
  7. Sudden Decrease in PC performance windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden Decrease in PC performance windows 10: this started happening just yesterday my computer has the following specs for further details CPU- i7 6700k 4.0ghz ram-32 GB GPU- sli 2x1080 so lets get to the issue at hand my pc usually runs great can watch any videos with ease or play any games with high fps but...
  8. Reading pane size decreased suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reading pane size decreased suddenly: I have no idea what has happened to my reading pane in Outlook. It has suddenly been cut to less than full size on the full reading pane section. [ATTACH]...
  9. Decreasing font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Decreasing font size: How do I decrease the font size on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/decreasing-font-size/1fafafc5-cd47-4a13-8714-b92277ed8e9d
  10. Sudden Decrease in Performance?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sudden Decrease in Performance?: Ok, first off, I upgraded to the insider preview a long time ago from Win7 Ulti. I can't recall exactly when, but it was sometime between November and January. When I was still on 7, I was having some intermittent issues, and was thinking about wiping, but then I just...