Windows 10: My "fn" key "right arrow key" and "up arrow key" doesn't work till a certain amount of time...

Discus and support My "fn" key "right arrow key" and "up arrow key" doesn't work till a certain amount of time... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fn-key-right-arrow-key-and-up-arrow-key-doesnt/30992c9c-0b0e-4b6b-baf5-3674d8cb2887 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harsh Dawda, Mar 28, 2023.

1. My "fn" key "right arrow key" and "up arrow key" doesn't work till a certain amount of time...

PLEASE HELP :

:)

Harsh Dawda, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

My "fn" key "right arrow key" and "up arrow key" doesn't work till a certain amount of time...

1. My "fn" key "right arrow key" and "up arrow key" doesn't work till a certain amount of time... - Similar Threads - key right arrow

2. My "fn" key "right arrow key" and "up arrow key" doesn't work till a certain amount of time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My "fn" key "right arrow key" and "up arrow key" doesn't work till a certain amount of time...: PLEASE HELP : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fn-key-right-arrow-key-and-up-arrow-key-doesnt/30992c9c-0b0e-4b6b-baf5-3674d8cb2887
  3. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  4. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  5. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.: Hello,Some time ago, my right arrow key stopped working. I thought it was just the keyboard I had been using, but I've been through three different keyboards now and it has stayed broken. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard drivers, yet that only makes it work for...
  7. Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.

Right arrow key doesn't work after booting.: Hello,Some time ago, my right arrow key stopped working. I thought it was just the keyboard I had been using, but I've been through three different keyboards now and it has stayed broken. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the keyboard drivers, yet that only makes it work for...
  8. Right arrow key not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right arrow key not working: When pressing the right arrow key (even the one in the number pad), it just doesn't work. Nothing happens. It isn't a hardware issue as the key works when pressing it down with Control, shift or function. It also works when entering the BIOS, it even registers as "right" when...
  9. Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop

Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop: hey, i am facing issue that my Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop. and some keys from the number pad also. like when i click on 1 number button on top of Q letter, it works when number lock is on/off and after changing the number lock it...
  10. Right arrow key isn't working

Right arrow key isn't working: My laptop's right arrow key isn't working. It is not a hard wire problem because every time I use right arrow key from external keyboard, it doesn't work also. Somebody please help me. Thanks in advance....