Windows 10: My focus session doesnt sound at the end of the break/session

Discus and support My focus session doesnt sound at the end of the break/session in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; whenever a break finishes the focus session thing on clock doesnt sound.When i went on settings all the things for it were turned on and it even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Diana Dijas, May 7, 2023.

1. My focus session doesnt sound at the end of the break/session

whenever a break finishes the focus session thing on clock doesnt sound.When i went on settings all the things for it were turned on and it even sounded when i clicked on the thing. its just when a break/session finishesi noticed it also showed a msg at the bottom on the thing that says"Focus timer will sound only

:)

Diana Dijas, May 7, 2023

2. Focus Session - Windows 11

Hello everyone,

When I set a time for focus session it's play notification sound only for the last beak time and when session ends, is it available to make it play sound for each break time ? as if I set a 3 hours focus session it's play a sound for break only after 2 hours and half!!

OmarRaafat2, May 7, 2023
  3. How to stop or end "Focus" session in the taskbar?

Hello,

How to end permanently the "Focus:" session in the task bar? I have selected the "End Session" from Settings > System > Focus and select the "Stop Focus Session".

When I updated the 2022-12 Cumulative update, the focus on permanent remained "On" and unable to 'end' or to be 'disable'. Please help.

Thank you.

Dominica

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Dominica Man, May 7, 2023
  4. My focus session doesnt sound at the end of the break/session

Focus assis End session button is not functional.

Hello,

My name is Hanem, an independent advisor, and I'm here to help you.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue, and I will try my best to assist you.

You can try to terminate the Clock app from the app settings and see if that helps. Here are the steps:

> Right-click on the Clock app from the Start menu and then click App settings.

> Scroll down and then click on Terminate to check if the focus session will end.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hanem Nagi, May 7, 2023
Thema:

My focus session doesnt sound at the end of the break/session

1. My focus session doesnt sound at the end of the break/session - Similar Threads - focus session doesnt

2. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  3. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  4. My focus session doesnt sound at the end of the break/session

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My focus session doesnt sound at the end of the break/session: whenever a break finishes the focus session thing on clock doesnt sound.When i went on settings all the things for it were turned on and it even sounded when i clicked on the thing. its just when a break/session finishesi noticed it also showed a msg at the bottom on the...
  5. My focus session doesnt sound at the end of the break/session

My focus session doesnt sound at the end of the break/session: whenever a break finishes the focus session thing on clock doesnt sound.When i went on settings all the things for it were turned on and it even sounded when i clicked on the thing. its just when a break/session finishesi noticed it also showed a msg at the bottom on the...
  6. Focus assis End session button is not functional.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Focus assis End session button is not functional.: HelloI can't turn off focus assist at allwhen I click on end session, there is nothing happens even if I go to settings and turn it off.I tried all the tutorials on the internet and nothing changes.I tried disabling quiet hours in the policy group , scf scannow , disabled...
  7. Focus assis End session button is not functional.

Focus assis End session button is not functional.: HelloI can't turn off focus assist at allwhen I click on end session, there is nothing happens even if I go to settings and turn it off.I tried all the tutorials on the internet and nothing changes.I tried disabling quiet hours in the policy group , scf scannow , disabled...
  8. How to stop or end "Focus" session in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop or end "Focus" session in the taskbar?: Hello, How to end permanently the "Focus:" session in the task bar? I have selected the "End Session" from Settings > System > Focus and select the "Stop Focus Session". When I updated the 2022-12 Cumulative update, the focus on permanent remained "On" and unable to 'end' or...
  9. How to stop or end "Focus" session in the taskbar?

How to stop or end "Focus" session in the taskbar?: Hello, How to end permanently the "Focus:" session in the task bar? I have selected the "End Session" from Settings > System > Focus and select the "Stop Focus Session". When I updated the 2022-12 Cumulative update, the focus on permanent remained "On" and unable to 'end' or...
  10. Focus Session - Windows 11

Focus Session - Windows 11: Hello everyone,When I set a time for focus session it's play notification sound only for the last beak time and when session ends, is it available to make it play sound for each break time ? as if I set a 3 hours focus session it's play a sound for break only after 2 hours...