Windows 10: My folder contents mixed and I dont know why.

Discus and support My folder contents mixed and I dont know why. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am really confused about a tech issue. Will try to detail it as best I can. I have 2 folders A and B each containing different contents. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tonyyya, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Tonyyya Win User

My folder contents mixed and I dont know why.

Hi I am really confused about a tech issue. Will try to detail it as best I can. I have 2 folders A and B each containing different contents. However, I did not realise that their folder names are exactly the same. The individual files within both folders are named numerically 01, 02, 03....., except folder A has 203 files, whilst folder B has 186 files. Whilst reorganizing my folders, not realising they are of the same name, I cut and paste folder B into the same space as folder A. I immediately get the prompt that the destination has 187 files with the same nam

:)

Tonyyya, Oct 7, 2022

2. Most Mixes dont appear to work??

I have been using Mix Radio for a few months with a subscription, and in the last week or two most of the mixes now dont appear to work throwing a PVMRE_010 error on the device and an "Something went wrong" error on the website. Strangely this only seems
    to affect the "IE" content and not the "GB" content. Links below for the same mix on both the Ireland and UK sites:

http://www.mixrad.io/gb/en/mixes/67262728

http://www.mixrad.io/ie/en/mixes/67364180

Any ideas? change region to UK?

kieranf---01, Oct 7, 2022
  3. How do Enable "Display Mixed Content" in Microsoft Edge

Hi Todd,

To better assist you, kindly answer these questions:

• Can you elaborate more of what you're seeing in Microsoft Edge regarding "Display Mixed Content"?
    • Can you provide us a sample screenshot so we can investigate?
    • What kind of documents that you cannot view and what icon did you click to view it?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you read this article regarding the latest update in

Microsoft Edge

Raymond Ave, Oct 7, 2022
  4. My folder contents mixed and I dont know why.

Move content from all subfolders to their parent folders

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

I am trying to move all content (files and/or folders) one level up, so copy and paste from a search is not an option since I would paste - merge - all files to one single random folder.

I need to move all content (mixed - folders and files) within a subfolder to its parent folder, this action being performed on EVERY folder in E:/.

Example:

E:/folder1/subfolder1/(mixed content)
    E:/folder1/subfolder2/(mixed content)

To

E:/subfolder1/(mixed content)
    E:/subfolder2/(mixed content)

'Mixed content' may include files, folders (with or without relative subfolders), or both at the same time.

shadowjuan, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

My folder contents mixed and I dont know why.

1. My folder contents mixed and I dont know why. - Similar Threads - folder contents mixed

2. My keeps freezing and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keeps freezing and i dont know why: I checked viruses and i reset bios setting to default i used commands such as sfc /scannow and other stuff it freezes randomly and idk why please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keeps-freezing-and-i-dont-know-why/4201ebbb-1a77-498d-ab66-a4823394e2ad
  3. I dont know why but..

I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  4. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  5. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. My folder contents got mixed with one another and I dont know why.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My folder contents got mixed with one another and I dont know why.: Hi I am really confused about a tech issue. Will try to detail it as best I can. I have 2 folders A and B each containing different contents. However, I did not realise that their folder names are exactly the same. The individual files within both folders are named...
  7. My folder contents got mixed with one another and I dont know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My folder contents got mixed with one another and I dont know why.: Hi I am really confused about a tech issue. Will try to detail it as best I can. I have 2 folders A and B each containing different contents. However, I did not realise that their folder names are exactly the same. The individual files within both folders are named...
  8. My folder contents got mixed with one another and I dont know why.

9. My folder contents mixed and I dont know why.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My folder contents mixed and I dont know why.: Hi I am really confused about a tech issue. Will try to detail it as best I can. I have 2 folders A and B each containing different contents. However, I did not realise that their folder names are exactly the same. The individual files within both folders are named...
  10. My folder contents mixed and I dont know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My folder contents mixed and I dont know why.: Hi I am really confused about a tech issue. Will try to detail it as best I can. I have 2 folders A and B each containing different contents. However, I did not realise that their folder names are exactly the same. The individual files within both folders are named...