Windows 10: My folder crashes and then goes to a blue screen for a second, and then the folder closes...

Discus and support My folder crashes and then goes to a blue screen for a second, and then the folder closes... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My folder crashes and then goes to a blue screen for a second, and then the folder closes out after I select multiple files and right clicking it. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jp327, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Jp327 Win User

My folder crashes and then goes to a blue screen for a second, and then the folder closes...

My folder crashes and then goes to a blue screen for a second, and then the folder closes out after I select multiple files and right clicking it. How to fix this issue? I use windows 11.

:)

Jp327, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

My folder crashes and then goes to a blue screen for a second, and then the folder closes...

1. My folder crashes and then goes to a blue screen for a second, and then the folder closes... - Similar Threads - folder crashes goes

2. my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...: i tried multiple mays but it still crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-the-bluescreens-for-a-second-and/d919d819-664c-4f28-a714-724322cc3d75
  3. my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop crashes the bluescreens for a second and then goes to the startup screen then...: i tried multiple mays but it still crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-the-bluescreens-for-a-second-and/d919d819-664c-4f28-a714-724322cc3d75
  4. My folder crashes and then goes to a blue screen for a second, and then the folder closes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My folder crashes and then goes to a blue screen for a second, and then the folder closes...: My folder crashes and then goes to a blue screen for a second, and then the folder closes out after I select multiple files and right clicking it. How to fix this issue? I use windows 11....
  5. Windows Folder is closing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Folder is closing: Hello, I have a question regarding windows explorer. Unfortunately, we have a employee who is using a mapped drive and every time group policy updates it crashes out of windows explorer and the team member needs to reopen the folder but then again once group policy updates it...
  6. Windows Folder is closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Folder is closing: Hello, I have a question regarding windows explorer. Unfortunately, we have a employee who is using a mapped drive and every time group policy updates it crashes out of windows explorer and the team member needs to reopen the folder but then again once group policy updates it...
  7. Windows Folder is closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Crash screen blue screen after delete a folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash screen blue screen after delete a folder: Hi. Every time I try to delete a specific folder that contains personal files in drive D SATA HD, the crash screen appears and Windows restarts. If I copy this folder to another part of this HD, no problem. How to fix this?...
  9. Tried to close my folder, and this happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried to close my folder, and this happened: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kwiatekstas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9aw6b/tried_to_close_my_folder_and_this_happened/
  10. Folders closing on their own

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Folders closing on their own: Hoping someone can help. I've been having some issues with my computer running really slowly and not responding which I suspect has something to do with a failing HDD. I ran a check disk and the number of "hard disk has a bad block" errors in event viewer had dropped...