Windows 10: My forge isn't working

Discus and support My forge isn't working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I installed forge for the latest version 1.16.5 - 36.1.24 it gave me the installer and when I opened it it told me to open with Microsoft store. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Krazy_099, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Krazy_099 Win User

My forge isn't working

When I installed forge for the latest version 1.16.5 - 36.1.24 it gave me the installer and when I opened it it told me to open with Microsoft store. I looked at another question about forge with basically the same issue and followed the instructions of the commenter but it didn't work either. If anybody could help that would be great!

:)

Krazy_099, Jun 1, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jun 1, 2021
  4. I2Believe Win User

My forge isn't working

Sony Sound Forge 7 won't open since Windows 10 upgrade

Tried to open my registered Sony Sound Forge 7 software program today and realized that since Windows 10 upgrade, like some other software programs affected, this one won't open.

(1) Tried some of the suggestions in regedit but didn't see all of the Sony entries listed in the steps

(2) Tried opening with "run as administrator" - didn't work.

Any suggestions?

I2Believe, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

My forge isn't working

1. My forge isn't working - Similar Threads - forge isn't working

2. Forge won't work on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forge won't work on my computer: Been trying to get forge to run on minecraft. Keep getting this error log:12:33:59.702# Problematic frame:12:33:59.705# C [atio6axx.dll+0x190590]12:33:59.705#12:33:59.705# No core dump will be written. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of...
  3. Forge won't work on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forge won't work on my computer: Been trying to get forge to run on minecraft. Keep getting this error log:12:33:59.702# Problematic frame:12:33:59.705# C [atio6axx.dll+0x190590]12:33:59.705#12:33:59.705# No core dump will be written. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of...
  4. How to get my Forge to work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my Forge to work again?: I play Minecraft with mods, and, without touching anything, Minecraft with Forge won't open and I get this error message:# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa7d912b60, pid=15152,...
  5. How to get my Forge to work again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my Forge to work again?: I play Minecraft with mods, and, without touching anything, Minecraft with Forge won't open and I get this error message:# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ffa7d912b60, pid=15152,...
  6. My microphone isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone isn't working.: my microphone does not seem to be working recently and I'm not sure why. It says that no jack information on my microphone which I'd assume it has something to do with it but I am not sure...
  7. Forge 1.12.2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forge 1.12.2: So when I originally got the Minecraft Launcher, it came with 2 versions and 1 snapshot. 1.16.5, Forge 1.12.2 and I forget the snapshot number. For some reason when I launched Forge it had the singleplayer and multiplayer options. Image below for proof.Basically, when I...
  8. My = key isn't working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My = key isn't working.: So a few days ago I noticed that my keyboard wasn't registering my = sign when I typed it out. Instead when I click the equals key for the first time, it acts as if it were a right click, and brings up the menu options. It will only do that once, however, and then after...
  9. halo 5 forge not working pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo 5 forge not working pc: can anyone tall me how to fix this https://youtu.be/2XhWzZgAiuU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-5-forge-not-working-pc/a20cd537-429d-4d95-8956-2018c681c671
  10. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My audio isn't working: I have a RCA laptop/tablet which has Windows 10 on it. I hadn't used it in a while so I had a lot of updates. On my last update I restarted my device and when it came back on the audio wasn't working! Realtek HD audio isnt on there, or anywhere on my device alone. There is no...