Windows 10: My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update...

Discus and support My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, After the latest FH4 update (series 17) my game crashes every time I start the game. I use Windows 10, GTX 1060 3gb and an Intel i5 7400k.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EvenFountain47, Dec 17, 2019.

1. My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update...

Hello,

After the latest FH4 update (series 17) my game crashes every time I start the game. I use Windows 10, GTX 1060 3gb and an Intel i5 7400k. Anyone else with the same issue?

Best regards

(I have asked this in the Swedish forums since im Swedish but I figured I would ask it here too) Swedish forum: https://answers.microsoft.com/sv-se...e-recent/84bff8de-1070-421e-be98-80a1758e85a8 I have done everything Linn_A told me to but it still doesn't work.

:)

EvenFountain47, Dec 17, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi, I bought the game on 3.10.2018. Everything ran well, but one week ago, after a windows update (I´m running Windows 10) and after weekend I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 and
    the game doesn´t starts. I have only the first loading screen (With McLaren Senna picture) and after a second the loading screen disappears.

I have tried to reinstall the game, and I don´t use any overclocking programs (no MSI Afterburner, RivaTuner...)

Thanks for any help.

Vít Řípa, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Janko265 Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo

Good Day, I have a question about Forza Horizon 4 DEMO when i finesh demo it will saved automaticly or fh4 demo canot be saved ???

Janko265, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Janko265 Win User

My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update...

Forza Horizon 4 Demo

Good Day, I have a question about Forza Horizon 4 DEMO when i finesh demo it will saved automaticly or fh4 demo canot be saved ???

Janko265, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update...

1. My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon doesn't

2. The Forza Horizon 4 doesn't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Forza Horizon 4 doesn't open.: I have bought this game on 25th Dec 2020 and in the beginning played well. But last week the game doesn't open at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-forza-horizon-4-doesnt-open/d1243a2d-b6ec-477e-9d7f-47347a864247
  3. Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 loads and loads but doesn't work?: You know with Forza Horizon 4 if you start it you have to press Enter (or on X-Box A) to start it and then you get scenes with the Senna you know. But as soon as I press enter it says all the time "Loading... Please wait". Normally it comes shortly and then you are inside but...
  4. My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent update...: Hello! I just bought FH4 for my PC. I have been playing it for around 1-2 months and everything has worked perfectly until now, there recently was an update (Series 17). Now when I try to open the game it just loads like 2 secs and then it closes, I have watched some videos...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working...: When I open game is displayed (as I saw) standard error ( FH601 ) "Windows media components is requierd". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not working: This message shows up when I'm trying to run Forza Horizon 4 : Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. What happend ? What do I have to do?[ATTACH]...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC doesn't have sound: The volume in the game is on at max. But there is no sound. I have tested my speakers on other things and there is sound, its only Forza Horizon 4. The game released today and i just paid $60 and there is no sound. My windows and drivers are all up to date. Is there a fix...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...