Windows 10: My Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing when i play in a convoy

Discus and support My Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing when i play in a convoy in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help me! My game keeps crashing 10-20 min after i join a convoy with my friend and it starts getting really frustrating cause i cannot finish races in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlbinWarvelin, Nov 30, 2018.

1. My Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing when i play in a convoy

Help me!

My game keeps crashing 10-20 min after i join a convoy with my friend and it starts getting really frustrating cause i cannot finish races in this time.

I have made sure that it's not a ram issue as i always empty my standby ram with RAMMAP before playing, i have also increased the paging file to 20 gb, please help me with a fix!

Note: I have all the latest drivers so it should'nt be a driver issue.

PC Specs

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 Sapphire Nitro+

RAM: 16 Gb

Motherboard: An asus Z170, i think

SSD: WD Blue 256Gb

HDD: Some old 1 TB harddrive

Monitor: Benq 1080p 60hz, HDMI

//Albin

:)

AlbinWarvelin, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Bill Smithers, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon 3 crash on launch

temporary solution!!!

For everyone who's having a crash at the launch of the game, my games crashes everytime! So tried to uninstall one of the DLC's, I have the Hotweels DLC. So I uninstalled that. Launched the game and it works!

So:

-Forza Horizon 3

-Hotweels DLC

-Blizzard Mountain DLC

1. Uninstall one of the DLC's (I'd suggest hotweels since it's the smallest dlc)

1.2 just to be sure reset in App & Features

2. Click play Forza from the start menu (your game should work by this step!)

3. Install hotweels DLC again.

Your game should work! this worked for me.

Sequoiathree, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

My Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing when i play in a convoy

#XboxE3 2018: Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4

Source: E3 2018: Experience Stunning Seasons and Open-World Adventure in Forza Horizon 4 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

My Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing when i play in a convoy

1. My Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing when i play in a convoy - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon keeps

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: Forza Horizon 4 purchased from Microsoft Store is crashing on my PC with the error code 0xc0000005. The crash happens during free ride at the exact same location. I have reinstalled the game, updated windows and graphics card driver, but it did not help. How can I solve my...
  4. Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 keeps crashing: So my forza horizon 4 keeps crashing shortly after I start playing it. Sometimes I would start driving and then it would crash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-keeps-crashing/8044c82c-6969-4175-a0c0-d8067de3c6f1
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Forza Horizon 4 crashes no matter what i do. Lowering graphics doesnt help as it crashes even tho i set it to high or medium. Im gaming on a 2060 geforce rtx and a ryzen 7 2700x so it makes no sense that i should be crashing with even ultra settings on. i have 16 gb of ram...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on start.: Hi, yesterday I got the xbox gamepass for PC. The main reason for this was to get access to Forza Horizon 4, but when I finally downloaded it and tried to launch it, it didn't work. I've looked around on the forums and I haven't found any fixes yet. I tried uninstalling MSI...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing: I just downloaded Forza Horizon 4 and it starts up for 2 seconds then just shuts off. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I have turned off extra audio stuff, I am not running any other applications. I have read through pages of this **** and still haven't found an...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: My game crashes 20 sec after i opened my game. All drivers are up-to-date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-crash/ce7f5c35-b594-4114-bfe9-1cfb60401a0c"
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 crashes when joining convoy