Windows 10: My Forza Horizon 4's Download progress bar won't fill, and also won't show how many GB's...

Discus and support My Forza Horizon 4's Download progress bar won't fill, and also won't show how many GB's... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please, help me, also, it went past the 76 GB's supposed download, how do i fix that?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Marzcx, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Marzcx Win User

My Forza Horizon 4's Download progress bar won't fill, and also won't show how many GB's...

My Forza Horizon 4's Download progress bar won't fill, and also won't show how many GB's... a5d2d733-94dc-4fdb-b07a-b5511791fab7?upload=true.png

Please, help me, also, it went past the 76 GB's supposed download, how do i fix that?

:)

Marzcx, Aug 29, 2020

2. Forza Horizon 4 Download won`t stop

Hi I have the same problem like a lot of people too: my forza download just won`t stop its size is 62GB and i allready downloaded 140GB.

I cant even find an option to restart the download or something. How do I fix this?

I tried things like troubleshooter, wsreset, sign out sign in and a lot more, nothing helped.

Redeemer22, Aug 29, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. My Forza Horizon 4's Download progress bar won't fill, and also won't show how many GB's...

Forza Horizon 4 Download won`t stop

Forza Horizon has been reported to take huge download for several users worldwide. This has gone upto even 200-300GB and it does finishes successfully. Root cause is not known.

I am not sure if you can afford so much download. If you can, you should wait.

Vijay_Verma, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

My Forza Horizon 4's Download progress bar won't fill, and also won't show how many GB's...

1. My Forza Horizon 4's Download progress bar won't fill, and also won't show how many GB's... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon 4's

2. Forza Horizon 4 Progress Bar Won't Move

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 Progress Bar Won't Move: I'm downloading forza horizon 4 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store and so far I'm at 61.14 gb and the progress bar has moved not even 5% of the way....
  3. Forza horizon 4 won't install

Forza horizon 4 won't install: Hello I purchased the forza horizon 4 standard edition and I recently had the game installed but I reinstalled windows a few months ago now for some reason won't allow to download it will ask me where i want to install forza horizon, I would select and then press installing...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't uninstall: I can't uninstall Forza Horizon 4, or any games. I've tried doing it by the control panel, resetting microsoft store, and relogging into my microsoft account. No matter what, it wont uninstall. Is there any way to fix this without having to redownload windows?...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 won't download on certain disk

Forza Horizon 4 won't download on certain disk: It won't let me install FH4 on my HDD. When i click download it shows me my SSD or HDD, I can download it on my SSD but when i select my HDD and click download the button just goes gray, blue and won't start downloading. I tried wsreset, admin, uninstall store nothing worked....
  6. My Forza Horizon 4's Download progress bar won't fill, and also won't show how many GB's...

My Forza Horizon 4's Download progress bar won't fill, and also won't show how many GB's...: [ATTACH] can someone help me fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-forza-horizon-4s-download-progress-bar-wont/18e4eade-e947-4b53-bd79-7df11d56fb2e
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won't start

Forza Horizon 4 won't start: The game worked on PC via Xbox Game Pass until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle on the Microsoft Store. This thread is a continuation of the last one, which erroneously got marked as solved. The game shows the splash screen for a brief period of time before crashing to...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: It ran great until I bought the Ultimate Add-Ons bundle, now it simply crashes after showing the splash screen for 30 seconds. From the event viewer: The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Won't start: Hi so far i have been playing xbox game pass on forza horizon 4 but since now specials so i bought the ultimate edition but since i installed it hasn't started Start the game and come in the banner and a grey screen and crash to the desktop in a few second later. I checkd...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game 3 times, reset it. Used microsoft troubleshoot for windows store apps. None of...