Windows 10: my frds Microsoft account for asking question has been blocked. why?

Discus and support my frds Microsoft account for asking question has been blocked. why? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; why and how can he recover it.....all other things are working like mail and calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jack_rose007, Jul 28, 2021.

1. my frds Microsoft account for asking question has been blocked. why?

why and how can he recover it.....all other things are working like mail and calendar

:)

jack_rose007, Jul 28, 2021

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jul 28, 2021
  3. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

my frds Microsoft account for asking question has been blocked. why?

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Thema:

my frds Microsoft account for asking question has been blocked. why?

1. my frds Microsoft account for asking question has been blocked. why? - Similar Threads - frds Microsoft account

2. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: I'm always logged in. One day not logged in. Did 2 step verification. The code didn't come through my phone yet within a minute I was logged back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked/0ae976bc-4597-4dc3-9fb7-2fe3f7dd2b05
  3. Has my Microsoft account been hacked or not ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has my Microsoft account been hacked or not ?: I received 2 messages and read them a few days late. "Unusual behavior when signing in to a Microsoft account" and "Microsoft account security alert" - and I absolutely didn't recognize provided device, for 100% it wasn't me.When I changed my password and checked my recent...
  4. My microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account has been hacked: Hello my account has been hacked yesterday what can i do i know old passwords and email and i also now the hackers email can anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-has-been-hacked/99ee162e-1f2b-463d-b020-f28e313a3b9e
  5. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: My Microsoft account has been hackedFeb 6th i got a email saying "Microsoft account security info was added" and added a random unknown email to my Microsoft.Followed up by that email i got another one saying "Microsoft account security info was deleted" and it deleted my...
  6. My Microsoft account has been hacked

My Microsoft account has been hacked: My Microsoft account has been hackedFeb 6th i got a email saying "Microsoft account security info was added" and added a random unknown email to my Microsoft.Followed up by that email i got another one saying "Microsoft account security info was deleted" and it deleted my...
  7. My Microsoft account has been hacked

My Microsoft account has been hacked: So about 2 days ago i got a notification that my microsoft account email has been changed to i have to type it his way cuz ms will blur it, no spaces r o s t i s l a v _ b i r y u k o v 0 7 0 7 @ r a m b l e r . r u And i've tryed 4 or maybe 5 times to reset it but cleary...
  8. My Microsoft account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been hacked: Seems this is a common thread. So my account got hacked. I noticed it immediately when I got a txt that my phone number had been changed. So I log in, and see that a russian email had been added but I was able to get to Recovery Process after many tries and somehow got to a...
  9. Question about "This app has been blocked" message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about "This app has been blocked" message: I am getting this message in Protection history but the app is not named. How to remove the app? [ATTACH] [Original title: Blocked App] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/question-about-this-app-has-been-blocked-message/95b2e1b9-478f-4e1d-ad69-790f3cfa031e
  10. Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions?: Not sure why I should continue supporting this company while blocking people that ask critical questions or question your policies? If you want to turn into control freaks or Nazis, go ahead, but without me. I'd be happy to take my and my companies money elsewhere and will...