Windows 10: My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything

Discus and support My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated. The Activation page (Settings > Update & Security > Activation) doesn't work at all. Actually it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Snow#, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Snow# Win User

My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything

My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated. The Activation page (Settings > Update & Security > Activation) doesn't work at all. Actually it doesn't show anything. It's just a white page. What should I do?

:)

Snow#, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Snow# Win User

My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything

My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated. The Activation page (Settings > Update & Security > Activation) doesn't work at all. Actually it doesn't show anything. It's just a white page. What should I do?

Snow#, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. My free upgraded windows 10 suddenly deactivated and the activation page doesn't show anything - Similar Threads - free upgraded suddenly

2. My windows suddenly doesn't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows suddenly doesn't activate: I've been using this laptop for 9months now with my windows 10 activated but all of a sudden the activate windows watermark appeared on my screen & when I checked further it showed : we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization activation...
  3. Suddenly my windows is deactivated.

Suddenly my windows is deactivated.: Error: We can't activate windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004F012 I have purchased this Laptop in 2018 and Windows 10 was...
  4. windows 10 suddenly deactivated

windows 10 suddenly deactivated: All of a sudden after 3 years my computer is requesting that I did not activate windows and it doesnt allow me to change my background and other stuff. I restarted my pc and it said loading windows or something and when I logged in and the watermark is gone but it still says...
  5. Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 Pro, activated suddenly deactivated: Hello, I have an issue where my Windows 10 Pro suddenly got deactivated yesterday night. Upgraded to Pro on 06 October 2019 until yesterday was fine, but at the night I noticed on the left bottom screen there is watermark about "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate...
  6. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, I bought a new desktop computer. Before I had a computer, I used a laptop, this laptop had Windows 10 already on it. Activated. But then, when I tried to combine my laptop's SSD with my desktop's HDD, Windows was suddenly deactivated. Even though, I only...
  7. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Same issue started today as was reported on November 8th, 2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-deactivated/fe9a4ecf-2e2a-491d-a43e-b010c316d1c4...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, There is an ongoing issue about Windows 10 suddenly shown as deactivated. The affected users need not to do anything as it is a known issue. Here is what was told by Microsoft Chat support: Microsoft has just released an Emerging issue announcement about current...
  9. Windows 10 Pro suddenly shows deactivated.

Windows 10 Pro suddenly shows deactivated.: This PC was upgraded with the free Windows 10 upgrade and had been working fine. All of a sudden today there is a notification in Settings "Windows is not activated. Activate WIndows now.". If I try the "troubleshoot" activation it says only a Windows Home license has been...
  10. Windows 10 Free Upgrade - Activation.

Windows 10 Free Upgrade - Activation.: So, many Windows 7 and 8.1 users started getting the notification to reserve their free copies of Windows 10. But what about those insiders who clean installed the Insider Preview? (Not upgraded from an existing system). How will activation work? Gabe Aul said on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activation doesnt show anything