Windows 10: My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.

Discus and support My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Basically, my OS is currently on a 256gb SATA SSD. I purchased a new 1tb SATA SSD that I'd like to use as my boot drive now.No matter what I do, what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ejay_852, May 19, 2024.

1. Ejay_852 Win User

My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.

Basically, my OS is currently on a 256gb SATA SSD. I purchased a new 1tb SATA SSD that I'd like to use as my boot drive now.No matter what I do, what tutorials I follow, I cannot get it to work.This is what I've done:I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from Media Creation Tool. Transferred it to a USB drive using Rufus. The first time I did this and tried booting up, I got the message ERROR: BIOS/LEGACY BOOT OF UEFI-ONLY MEDIA. Fine, I went back to Rufus, changed it to MBR and Bios Uefi_com. Tried it again and was hit with : No Operating System Found.The closest I've gotten it to work was

:)

Ejay_852, May 19, 2024

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 19, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2024
  4. more123 Win User

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, May 19, 2024
Thema:

1. My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help. - Similar Threads - fresh install wont

2. My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.: Basically, my OS is currently on a 256gb SATA SSD. I purchased a new 1tb SATA SSD that I'd like to use as my boot drive now.No matter what I do, what tutorials I follow, I cannot get it to work.This is what I've done:I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from Media Creation...
  3. My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fresh install of windows wont work no matter what I do. Please help.: Basically, my OS is currently on a 256gb SATA SSD. I purchased a new 1tb SATA SSD that I'd like to use as my boot drive now.No matter what I do, what tutorials I follow, I cannot get it to work.This is what I've done:I've installed the Windows 10 ISO file from Media Creation...
  4. Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.: I have tried literally everything in my power to get Bluetooth to work. It either won't detect any devices or if it DOES, it'll just say that it can't connect and go right back to being a failure. I'm losing my mind, I just want to pair my headphones to this PC that costed me...
  5. Windows 10 20h2 wont install no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20h2 wont install no matter what i do: I have all the little Cmd, reset and everything else i can fine online but i cant get indose to update to save my life plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-20h2-wont-install-no-matter-what-i-do/e3d8a959-32a8-4e85-afe6-b2c995ac2b57
  6. My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft Store Wont Open No matter What I do: I press Microsoft Store nothing happens even when I run the command wsreset.exe it will pop up but wont work. When I type in Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} That...
  7. No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install: One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive then it lets me into windows but only as guest so i do some reg edits and commands but nothing works so i do a clean install of...
  8. No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install

No matter what i do windows wont do a fresh install: One day out of the blue sticky keys turns on and my computer makes a loud noise then freezes, i turn it off then on and it starts recovering c drive then it lets me into windows but only as guest so i do some reg edits and commands but nothing works so i do a clean install of...
  9. My PC wont turn on no matter what I do

My PC wont turn on no matter what I do: Just tonight it happened for my PC to have some kind of problem ( Screen Freezing ) for no reason at all. I tried shutting it down and oppening it back again what I did not know is that lead me to a big problem now I have trying to fix for 3-4 hours. Now everytime I try to...
  10. My camera wont work NO MATTER WHAT

My camera wont work NO MATTER WHAT: I remember maybe two months ago it worked fine but now it says No Cameras are attached with an error code. i have uninstalled pretty much everything i can think of that wont screw things up but still there is no success. i googled a steo by step walk through and still it wont...