Windows 10: MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY

Discus and support MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, my friend bought a working code for minecraft, he registered it with Microsoft account and then when he tried to login to a server it said "failed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by STELIOSKALFELIS, Dec 23, 2020.

1. MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY

So, my friend bought a working code for minecraft, he registered it with Microsoft account and then when he tried to login to a server it said "failed to login: null". Anyone got a fix?

:)

STELIOSKALFELIS, Dec 23, 2020

2. joining friends on minecraft when you don't have a phone or email

my boys have fire tablets and I just bought minecraft for them. I need step-by-step instructions for how they can play with their friends. They don't have email addresses or phones.

joannrmagley, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hi, So after I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store I was informed that this Version is not able to connect with people who have bought Minecraft from the Mojang website. Is this true? and if it is, May I get a refund because the entire reason I bought
    this game was to play with my friends who don't have an Xbox.

lolpwns101, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY

1. MY FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT AND HE CANT PLAY - Similar Threads - FRIEND BOUGHT MINECRAFT

2. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  3. why cant i play Minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i play Minecraft with my friends: it says that multiplayer is disabled i go to unlock but is doesn't work it keeps on telling me to link up my the family thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-minecraft-with-my-friends/1ac47ba0-8771-4d06-b753-cf2829d7df06
  4. Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play: I have just bought minecraft java edition but i can only play the demo mode. is this fixable and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-java-but-cant-play/0fcd70c0-6a0e-4909-a5fc-8dcb00b6e6c9
  5. Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play

Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play: I have just bought minecraft java edition but i can only play the demo mode. is this fixable and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-java-but-cant-play/0fcd70c0-6a0e-4909-a5fc-8dcb00b6e6c9
  6. My friend's PC reboots when he's playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My friend's PC reboots when he's playing games: Hello, as the title says my friend's PC is rebooting from time to time during gaming. My speculations are on PSU.Event viewer shows two critical errors when this happens, one is Kernel-Power 41 63 Here's what log says about it:Log name: SystemSource:...
  7. I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE: Hey. Whenever i try to join a friends world or a online server it says “connecting to external server” when its loading and then it says “Unable to connect to world.” Is there anyway i can fix this problem? I tried reinstalling, signing back in, and changing my wifi. and...
  8. Cant play minecraft with my friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play minecraft with my friends: All of my friends are currently playing on the same world and I'm the only one unable to join. I was able to play about an hour ago but now I can't anymore. Today was the first time I was able to join in months. Were all on different forms of bedrock edition. I've tried both...
  9. i cant play the minecraft that i bought

i cant play the minecraft that i bought: i downloaded minecraft and it keeps saying buy full game ,i bought it using a gift card if that helps answer, i bought starter collection list of things i tried: wsreset resetting microsoft store multiple times in place upgrade clearing temp folder uninstalling and...
  10. I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game

I bought Minecraft for friend and he did not receive the game: I bought minecraft as gift and they did not receive email with code but my money is gone. I want refund 749CZK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-for-friend-and-he-did-not/7e3eb354-73f4-4ef2-9e22-2e84b352263d