Windows 10: My friend cant join my minecraft world

Discus and support My friend cant join my minecraft world in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leonardo1010, Jul 8, 2020.

1. My friend cant join my minecraft world

So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen?

:)

Leonardo1010, Jul 8, 2020
  2. [ ]
    [ ] Win User

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world

3. I cant join my friends world on my playstation 4

Hey I cant seem to join my friends worlds on minecraft from either my pc or my ps4 and I was wondering if anyone could help.

SimonHolroyd, Jul 8, 2020
  4. My friend cant join my minecraft world

Cant join friend on minecraft.

I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by
    a message saying "unable to connect to world". They can join me on my worlds but I cant join them. We are both connected to different networks. Help!

SonicFazbear, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

My friend cant join my minecraft world

1. My friend cant join my minecraft world - Similar Threads - friend cant join

2. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  3. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  4. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  6. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  7. I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world: so basically, my friend who plays on ps4 made a minecraft world. normally if i cant join, he just restarts his ps4 and i try to join again, after a couple times of doing that, i can usually join. Just today, however, i kept trying to join, but it wasnt working, we tried for...
  8. My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.: I play on windows 10 and my friends play on pocket edition. I can join their worlds with no problems. When they try to join my world the get the message that states they are unable to join world. I ensured my multiplayer is turned on. Does anyone else have this problem, and...
  9. My son cant join my world Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son cant join my world Minecraft: Hi My son cannot join my world on minecraft it says "Unable to connect to world". He is playing on xbox one me on laptop. He cant join my but i can join his world. When I disable firewall he can join, but I cannot keep firewall off all the time so we can play....
  10. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...