Windows 10: My friend got a bug "DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". How can I help him?

Discus and support My friend got a bug "DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". How can I help him? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-got-a-bug-drivepowerstatefailure-how-can/1db457cd-572b-4a09-8363-336855e0ff67 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clemmo mcgraw, Jun 28, 2022.

1. My friend got a bug "DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". How can I help him?

Thank you.

:)

clemmo mcgraw, Jun 28, 2022

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 28, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 28, 2022
  4. My friend got a bug "DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". How can I help him?

Help? Friend in friendlist XBOX nowhere to be found...

Hello @RingTailCoon,

Does this help? => Friends list not showing up on Xbox One

Paul Black, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

My friend got a bug "DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". How can I help him?

1. My friend got a bug "DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". How can I help him? - Similar Threads - friend got bug

2. I think my friend got hacked!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I think my friend got hacked!: So basically, my friend got a new mini Windows laptop with eye recognition. Now, when he scans his eyes, it just says, "Your password has been changed on a different device." He doesn't know what device it refers to and he doesn't want to factory reset his laptop. If there's...
  3. My friend got a bug "DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". How can I help him?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend got a bug "DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". How can I help him?: Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-got-a-bug-drivepowerstatefailure-how-can/1db457cd-572b-4a09-8363-336855e0ff67
  4. My friend PC Got Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend PC Got Stolen: It should be a beautiful and lovely Christmas where everyone can celebrate, except one of my friend is notHe lost his family member due to Covid-19. 3 of his relatives is already dead, and when he returned home from Ceremony, his PC and all of his Pokemon Collection were...
  5. My friend PC Got Stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My friend PC Got Stolen: It should be a beautiful and lovely Christmas where everyone can celebrate, except one of my friend is notHe lost his family member due to Covid-19. 3 of his relatives is already dead, and when he returned home from Ceremony, his PC and all of his Pokemon Collection were...
  6. Helping a friend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Helping a friend: My friends laptop keeps turning of on its own some times is this a problem wth the laptop or the os? submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy371n/helping_a_friend/
  7. Drive_Power_State_Failure Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drive_Power_State_Failure Windows 10: I encountered a problem today with the error code: Drive_Power_State_Failure, I'm unsure of how to fix it. Any help would be great thanks....
  8. I Gave my friend my old PC. We created an account for him on my profile and gave him admin...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Gave my friend my old PC. We created an account for him on my profile and gave him admin...: Not sure what to do. We first added him as an Other user and it did thte same thing. We thought that adding him as a family member and giving him admin rights would fix the issue but it shte same thing. He logs in and then the start menu doesnt work and he cant do...
  9. blue screen drive_power_state_failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen drive_power_state_failure: i can't use cad,when i open it, mouse will get stuck , and show blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-drivepowerstatefailure/febbf933-5888-41a1-919a-15d7bf03a1c5
  10. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We recently began the switch to the PC version and through Windows to keep that world...