Windows 10: my friend has problem with his pc

Discus and support my friend has problem with his pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Ibrahim my friend has strange problem when he use his pc show many icon bug on screen like next image [ATTACH] after that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ibrahim_1243DarkxCraft, Sep 23, 2019.

1. my friend has problem with his pc

Hello, my name is Ibrahim

my friend has strange problem when he use his pc show many icon bug on screen

like next image my friend has problem with his pc cf7ce12f-6a76-4ba2-a308-4942784863f4?upload=true.jpg

after that bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    I have search about bluescreen but I don't find anything for windows 10

Anyone has the solution.

:)

ibrahim_1243DarkxCraft, Sep 23, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 23, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

my friend has problem with his pc

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

my friend has problem with his pc

1. my friend has problem with his pc - Similar Threads - friend has problem

2. My friend having problems with his PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend having problems with his PC: As you can see in the video, the apps on his desktop keep changing size and his mouse starts vibrating and sometimes loses control entirely. Apperantly this also happens when he's in google chrome though I'm not sure if they're related. He's tried restarting his PC, changing...
  3. Help!!!! Friend gave us computer that still has his password

Help!!!! Friend gave us computer that still has his password: He told us it would be easy to reset it and get rid of his accounts but here we are a couple months later and still not luck in resetting. It is a home built gaming computer. We have tried the BIOS menu and boot menu like he asked and have nothing. Any other options. The...
  4. Friend is giving me his motherboard

Friend is giving me his motherboard: From what I know and have read, Win 10 is tied to the motherboard. If I inherit his motherboard, changing a lot of other things, will I need to purchase a new Windows 10 license or can I just reactivate the one tied to his old motherboard? submitted by /u/MeekMillMorty...
  5. My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games

My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games: My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games but cant buy the couple hundred dollar thing, is there a free way? submitted by /u/rogueryan19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eu4w85/i_need_help/
  6. My friend bought the "Minecraft" from Microsoft store on his PC not the "Minecraft Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend bought the "Minecraft" from Microsoft store on his PC not the "Minecraft Windows...: So my friend just accidentally bought the edition on the microsoft store titled "Minecraft" does this not allow him to play on both pc and xbox because when he tries to download the "Minecraft" one it only prompts him to install on his xbox one not allow him to install it on...
  7. BSOD on my friend's PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on my friend's PC: Hi there, I'm making this thread on behalf of a friend as for some reason this website won't let him sign in. He's getting frequent crashes and BSOD's, particularly while gaming and even after a full reinstall of Windows 10 64 bit Pro. Here is a link to his mini dump files...
  8. Giving my PC to a friend

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving my PC to a friend: I am giving my PC to a friend. I am administrator and only my account is on it. How do I delete my account here in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giving-my-pc-to-a-friend/6af0d2bd-7c1f-41e9-9629-f10fca8b5a7b"
  9. My friend installed a windows update that broke his wireless driver.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My friend installed a windows update that broke his wireless driver.: 2 or 3 days ago a friend installed a windows update , and after it was done , he restarted the pc and his wireless driver was not working. We just reinstalled it , and it was working again. Probably windows update installed a driver that was not compatible with his system ....
  10. Helping a Friend work out his BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Helping a Friend work out his BSOD issues.: I've created and account on this forum in order to help a friend oversea's in the U.K. work out and issue he is having with his new PC. He is not the most computer savvy so I'm doing my best to help him but I can't figure out why he is having the issue he is having. Multiple...