Windows 10: My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games

Discus and support My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games but cant buy the couple hundred dollar thing, is there a free way? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rogueryan19, Jan 26, 2020.

1. My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games

My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games but cant buy the couple hundred dollar thing, is there a free way?

submitted by /u/rogueryan19
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rogueryan19, Jan 26, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 26, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games

1. My friend has windows 8 and needs windows 10 to play his games - Similar Threads - friend has needs

2. After Windows 10 install,my friend cannot acces his pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Windows 10 install,my friend cannot acces his pc: Hello.I am 16 and my friend asked me to help him downgrade to windows 10.I told him about the windows 10 medoa creation tool,which me and another friend used.Windows 11 is not optimized for gaming,so i wanted to get 10 back.After installing Windows 10 on his pc,he gets a...
  3. After Windows 10 install,my friend cannot acces his pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Windows 10 install,my friend cannot acces his pc: Hello.I am 16 and my friend asked me to help him downgrade to windows 10.I told him about the windows 10 medoa creation tool,which me and another friend used.Windows 11 is not optimized for gaming,so i wanted to get 10 back.After installing Windows 10 on his pc,he gets a...
  4. After Windows 10 install,my friend cannot acces his pc

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my friend needs to press a button to continue something but the button is stuck and his...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friend needs to press a button to continue something but the button is stuck and his...: he just formatted his laptop and is setting up his account right now and there were 2 questions on the screen asking if he wanted to install mcafee automatically and one asking if he wanted his email to stay on the account and all that and stuff so he pressed the empty boxes...
  6. my friend needs to press a button to continue something but the button is stuck and his...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my friend needs to press a button to continue something but the button is stuck and his...: he just formatted his laptop and is setting up his account right now and there were 2 questions on the screen asking if he wanted to install mcafee automatically and one asking if he wanted his email to stay on the account and all that and stuff so he pressed the empty boxes...
  7. My friend logged into his computer under his name but isnt his account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My friend logged into his computer under his name but isnt his account: I don't know really how to describe this. My friend has turned his computer off and on several times. He signs on and clicks to log in. It shows his name, but the background is back to the standard background, all his settings are reset to default, and his files and programs...
  8. My friend having problems with his PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend having problems with his PC: As you can see in the video, the apps on his desktop keep changing size and his mouse starts vibrating and sometimes loses control entirely. Apperantly this also happens when he's in google chrome though I'm not sure if they're related. He's tried restarting his PC, changing...
  9. My son wants to play Minecraft with friends of his, but can't join them..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son wants to play Minecraft with friends of his, but can't join them..: We bought a PC so he could play Minecraft. We don't have X box. We paid for Minecraft, but it seems he isn't allowed to join any Relms? I think his friends are using Bedrock Editition I have looked under "family" and "settings" and I don't see why he can't do so. Do I...
  10. my friend has problem with his pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my friend has problem with his pc: Hello, my name is Ibrahim my friend has strange problem when he use his pc show many icon bug on screen like next image [ATTACH] after that bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I have search about bluescreen but I don't find anything for windows 10 Anyone has the solution....