Windows 10: My friend is getting the device connected/disconnected noise along with the "The last usb...

Discus and support My friend is getting the device connected/disconnected noise along with the "The last usb... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; We've tried disconnecting reconnecting all usb devices to see if the sound would stop but no luck. We also tried all tips on this site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lukeyeet20, Sep 18, 2020.

1. My friend is getting the device connected/disconnected noise along with the "The last usb...

/u/Lukeyeet20, Sep 18, 2020
  2. MuniOnp Win User

I get the noise that something disconnected (like with usb devices),

sometimes, I get the noise that something disconnected (like with usb devices), and after a while (after 2 disconnect sounds) it stops, but happens again when I restart my computer

all I wish to know is, is there a tool I can use that tracks whatever disconnects in the way of usb devices that I can't seem to see visually

Original title: something keeps disconnecting

MuniOnp, Sep 18, 2020
  3. I get the noise that something disconnected (like with usb devices),

Hi Muni,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

Did you try installing all the latest drivers from the computer manufacturer's website?

I would like to inform you that this issue you are facing might be due to Sound settings on your computer. So I would suggest you to follow below steps to make changes in Sound Settings.

• Right Click on Desktop screen and choose Personalize.

• From the bottom panel click on Sounds.

• Under Program Events, look for Device Connect, Disconnect and Failed to Connect.

• Choose one option at a time and from the sounds option choose none.
    This process will disable sounds for the 3 program events and sound will not play if you are in normal state or sleep mode.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 18, 2020
  4. My friend is getting the device connected/disconnected noise along with the "The last usb...

making a switch to connect/disconnect a device

say i want to connect and disconnect something like an external hard drive on a usb cable. which cable to i splice in a switch? 5v line?

karolpl2004, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

My friend is getting the device connected/disconnected noise along with the "The last usb...

1. My friend is getting the device connected/disconnected noise along with the "The last usb... - Similar Threads - friend getting device

2. USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned.: Hello, I get a notification from the windows explorer stating that; USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned whenever I tried to connect my wireless mouse. I have tried power management, driver update methods but nothing worked....
  3. USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned.: Hello, I get a notification from the windows explorer stating that; USB device not recognized. The last USB device connected to this computer malfunctioned whenever I tried to connect my wireless mouse. I have tried power management, driver update methods but nothing worked....
  4. My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly: I am trying to use a bluetooth headphone with windows. It is almost fine when I am listening to something. But there is nothing to listen to, the connection keeps closing and opening, again and again, at least two times a minute. I read this...
  5. My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly: I am trying to use a bluetooth headphone with windows. It is almost fine when I am listening to something. But there is nothing to listen to, the connection keeps closing and opening, again and again, at least two times a minute. I read this...
  6. My Bluetooth device get connected and disconnected constantly

7. PC randomly FREEZES along with USB CONNECT/DISCONNECT sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly FREEZES along with USB CONNECT/DISCONNECT sound: it started happening like almost 6 months ago for . it fixed it self for a moth and stays fine , but then all of sudden it starts happening again...AMD ryzen 5 3600amd rx 580 8 gb16 gb ram...
  8. PC randomly FREEZES along with USB CONNECT/DISCONNECT sound

PC randomly FREEZES along with USB CONNECT/DISCONNECT sound: it started happening like almost 6 months ago for . it fixed it self for a moth and stays fine , but then all of sudden it starts happening again...AMD ryzen 5 3600amd rx 580 8 gb16 gb ram...
  9. PC randomly FREEZES along with USB CONNECT/DISCONNECT sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My usb devices disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My usb devices disconnect: I'am having a problem my pc starts randomly disconnecting my devices and never reconnects and I need to restart it is there a fix for it? Or is my pc doomed Windows 10 pro...