Windows 10: My friend just built a new PC, all works well until going to install windows, when booting...

Discus and support My friend just built a new PC, all works well until going to install windows, when booting... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WookieMC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl5a7f/my_friend_just_built_a_new_pc_all_works_well/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WookieMC, May 16, 2020.

1. My friend just built a new PC, all works well until going to install windows, when booting...

/u/WookieMC, May 16, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 16, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 16, 2020
  4. My friend just built a new PC, all works well until going to install windows, when booting...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 16, 2020
Thema:

My friend just built a new PC, all works well until going to install windows, when booting...

1. My friend just built a new PC, all works well until going to install windows, when booting... - Similar Threads - friend built works

2. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  3. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.: So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend. With Windows 11When started it worked fine and was able to connect to the internet.After which I have tried to install my ssd and hdd into the new pc it already had an m.2 ssd installed At first I could see my files...
  4. So I just got a new pc that was custom built from a friend.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I just built a new pc, everything works fine; although, when I try to install windows the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just built a new pc, everything works fine; although, when I try to install windows the...: So for a while I've been gathering the parts for a pc build, and just put it all together today. Everything has gone amazingly and I've had no other problems. I can access the bios and even overclocked the ram I have checked to see if this was the problem but it happens with...
  6. I just built a new pc, everything works fine; although, when I try to install windows the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just built a new pc, everything works fine; although, when I try to install windows the...: So for a while I've been gathering the parts for a pc build, and just put it all together today. Everything has gone amazingly and I've had no other problems. I can access the bios and even overclocked the ram I have checked to see if this was the problem but it happens with...
  7. My friend just built her PC and is now stuck here in Windows installation. She has not...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend just built her PC and is now stuck here in Windows installation. She has not...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/notebook329 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiipzy/my_friend_just_built_her_pc_and_is_now_stuck_here/
  8. Just built my new PC and when I try to install Windows from a USB stick it's just an...

Just built my new PC and when I try to install Windows from a USB stick it's just an...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IceyEnder [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fnn5p9/just_built_my_new_pc_and_when_i_try_to_install/
  9. I just built my PC and I’m starting all the windows security updates and all that, but when...

I just built my PC and I’m starting all the windows security updates and all that, but when...: Does anyone know why it is saying driver not found? Not the best with knowing all this stuff since it is my first time building a PC. submitted by /u/XxThor27xX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enqqxq/i_just_built_my_pc_and_im_starting_all_the/
  10. New PC Not working well

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC Not working well: Hello everyone! I want to ask you something because I couldn't find the answers by myself. So, I bought this brand new PC but it seems to be working really bad, I've taken it back to the Company many times but they just reinstall my windows and give it back to me....