Windows 10: My friend made me a shortcut so I can watch 4k on Netflix on my 2k monitor and was...

Discus and support My friend made me a shortcut so I can watch 4k on Netflix on my 2k monitor and was... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So he made me download nircmd then open a text file and write so thing like Setdisplay 3840 2160 And i need it to basically turn off one of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Error-002, Oct 5, 2022.

1. My friend made me a shortcut so I can watch 4k on Netflix on my 2k monitor and was...

So he made me download nircmd then open a text file and write so thing like

Setdisplay 3840 2160

And i need it to basically turn off one of my monitors included into the shortcut cause my monitor is 1080 and doesn’t have hdcp 2.2 or something. I usually turn it off in the nvidia control panel

submitted by /u/Error-002
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Error-002, Oct 5, 2022
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Looking at a new 2K monitor

I am thinking of getting myself a 27" 2K or 4K monitor and am wondering if my GTX 1050Ti will run either.

A friend has suggested that it will as long as I don't try gaming in Ultra settings.

But as I don't game because I have never had much luck in getting games to run the Ultra is not going to be an issue.

So any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

ICIT2LOL, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Monitor 2k problem

I changed graphic card i had AMD HD 7870 and i still didnt have 2k, but now i have RX 560 and gpu supports 2k,4k resolutions.

VojislavDjordjevic, Oct 5, 2022
  4. My friend made me a shortcut so I can watch 4k on Netflix on my 2k monitor and was...

Lenovo Yoga 710 can't stream netflix in 4k even though it has the specs

I don't know what im doing wrong. im sure i have all the specs to stream content on netflix in 4k but for some reason its not popping up on netflix that im watching in 4k. Lenovo - 2-in-1 15.6" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory
    - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 940MX - 256GB SSD - Pearl black
    • 80V50009US
    This is my specs for my laptop. I know i have the specs to stream in 4k, i just dont know why. youtube works fine but netflix doesn't. i know you have to watch 4k content in the browser of microsoft edge, check. i know you need to have the highest netflix
    account that allows for ultra hd, check. i know you need to have at least seventh gen intel, check. why can't i watch 4k content in 4k, please someone help.

Mrmartir305, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

My friend made me a shortcut so I can watch 4k on Netflix on my 2k monitor and was...

1. My friend made me a shortcut so I can watch 4k on Netflix on my 2k monitor and was... - Similar Threads - friend made shortcut

2. Netflix turns off my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix turns off my monitor: Whenever I open either the app or the browser version it turns off my monitor, Before anyone says try using 60Hz I already did and it still turns off my monitor.every single streaming service turns off my monitor even if i have it on my other screen it turns off the same...
  3. Netflix turns off my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix turns off my monitor: Whenever I open either the app or the browser version it turns off my monitor, Before anyone says try using 60Hz I already did and it still turns off my monitor.every single streaming service turns off my monitor even if i have it on my other screen it turns off the same...
  4. Unable to stream Netflix in 4K

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to stream Netflix in 4K: I just got a new 4k monitor and I was excited to try out Netflix streaming in 4k but all the titles continue to show only in HD. - My ISP is Google Fiber, have plenty of bandwidth and 4K works fine on my TV - Tried on both Microsoft Edge and the Windows Netflix App -...
  5. I can't tun on my speakers to watch Netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't tun on my speakers to watch Netflix: How do I turn on speakers on my PC? I am trying to watch Netflix. I have Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-tun-on-my-speakers-to-watch-netflix/96fc4b87-9fd3-40a1-9b19-9e47b48378f7
  6. Dual Monitor 4k @ 150 scaling + 2k @ 100% - Blurry Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual Monitor 4k @ 150 scaling + 2k @ 100% - Blurry Text: I am currently running 2 monitors in windows, one 2k, and one 4k. At the moment the only way I am able to get clear crisp text and icons is to run the 4k at 100% scaling. I am wanting to run the 4k @ 150% OR at 2k but It makes some apps blurry (task manager). I am just...
  7. Unable to watch Netflix on my dual monitor set up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to watch Netflix on my dual monitor set up: For some annoyong reason whenever i try and load up netflix or amazon prime on my PC, my second monitor just completely shuts off. Ive tried using the web version of netflix and the windows application and im still getting the same issue. But for some weird reason im still...
  8. Monitor 2k problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor 2k problem: I have 2k 144hz monitor, and i bought HDMI port with hope i can go with 2560*1440, but i cant when i go to setting highest option i have is 1920*1080, Did anyone had same problem and fix for it. Is it windows problem or just monitor doesn't have 2k? I have RX 560 2gb,...
  9. Watching Netflix in NZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Watching Netflix in NZ: Hello. I am unable to get audio from my TV when I play Netflix through their App via my HP desktop. Is there anyone able to give me some tips ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-netflix-in-nz/c12c0991-fc12-4395-91f1-f1d239c82eda
  10. GTX 960M w/ 4K Computer not working well on 2K monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GTX 960M w/ 4K Computer not working well on 2K monitor: So I'm using a 4k laptop with a 2560x1440p monitor. My graphics card is a GTX 960m. I have the drivers and all that but for some reason i can't use it to its full advantage on this 32 inch 1440p monitor, as with high settings on games it gets all choppy and suffers low fps....