Windows 10: My friend PC Got Stolen

Discus and support My friend PC Got Stolen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It should be a beautiful and lovely Christmas where everyone can celebrate, except one of my friend is notHe lost his family member due to Covid-19. 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tanit Prommool, Dec 24, 2021.

1. My friend PC Got Stolen

It should be a beautiful and lovely Christmas where everyone can celebrate, except one of my friend is notHe lost his family member due to Covid-19. 3 of his relatives is already dead, and when he returned home from Ceremony, his PC and all of his Pokemon Collection were stolenI am in contact with him, although me and him lives far away, He lives in the US while me is in Thailand, we are in a close relationship togetherWhen he returned home today, He told me that his PC just got stolen and everything, of course if this much tragedy happens, everyone can breakdown, and so is he, I am trying to

:)

Tanit Prommool, Dec 24, 2021
  2. gaitski Win User

Deregister Windows 10 on stolen PC?

Thanks for the additional suggestions. I did chat with a Microsoft rep today, and they advised me to activate the product key on my new PC which will deactivate the license on the stolen one. I asked if they could deactivate the stolen key right now, but they said they cannot.

gaitski, Dec 24, 2021
  3. debsawyer Win User

Sounds like a plan.

debsawyer, Dec 24, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

My friend PC Got Stolen

Another MS Rep that has no idea what they are talking about.... I have a couple of computers that were originally activated with the same product key - activating the second computer has no affect on the previously activated computer.

NavyLCDR, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

My friend PC Got Stolen

1. My friend PC Got Stolen - Similar Threads - friend Got Stolen

2. I think my friend got hacked!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I think my friend got hacked!: So basically, my friend got a new mini Windows laptop with eye recognition. Now, when he scans his eyes, it just says, "Your password has been changed on a different device." He doesn't know what device it refers to and he doesn't want to factory reset his laptop. If there's...
  3. Stolen PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stolen PC: Hello I sold HIGH END GAMING PC on eBay , few days after I received payment dispute , PC been purchased either by hacked eBay account or stolen credit card . I am trying to find out is there any way to find location of stolen item which by Windows 10 Pro cd key ?Any help...
  4. Stolen PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stolen PC: Hello I sold HIGH END GAMING PC on eBay , few days after I received payment dispute , PC been purchased either by hacked eBay account or stolen credit card . I am trying to find out is there any way to find location of stolen item which by Windows 10 Pro cd key ?Any help...
  5. Stolen PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.: Why is it possible that an mailnesia email is used as an recovery email. Please help me. I bought game pass. The recorvery doesnt work. Please help me.*** moved to english Communizy ***...
  7. My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.: Why is it possible that an mailnesia email is used as an recovery email. Please help me. I bought game pass. The recorvery doesnt work. Please help me.*** moved to english Communizy ***...
  8. My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. My friend PC Got Stolen

My friend PC Got Stolen: It should be a beautiful and lovely Christmas where everyone can celebrate, except one of my friend is notHe lost his family member due to Covid-19. 3 of his relatives is already dead, and when he returned home from Ceremony, his PC and all of his Pokemon Collection were...
  10. For stolen pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    For stolen pc: Sir my pc is stolen what can i do Please help Can i lock that device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/for-stolen-pc/f0ef4de3-0670-4ca3-b965-fe2eb63794b5"