Windows 10: My friend Uninstalled a game for 50 G and got no space back

Discus and support My friend Uninstalled a game for 50 G and got no space back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; he uninstalled sea of thieves and was supposed to get 50 something Gigs back and got nothing. i don't know if this was a computer problem or windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrazyPieBoi, Apr 14, 2021.

1. My friend Uninstalled a game for 50 G and got no space back

he uninstalled sea of thieves and was supposed to get 50 something Gigs back and got nothing. i don't know if this was a computer problem or windows.

submitted by /u/CrazyPieBoi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CrazyPieBoi, Apr 14, 2021
  2. alissa914 Win User

Bug: Revolution game w/ people that have a high number of G and/or games.

The game Revolution has a bug in the Leaderboard. I was trying to get 5 friends to get the accomplishment, but one of my friends had 27,000+ G and Windows Phone always gave me the option to "Click to see more games" when I used the XBOX Live pack on the
    phone. Basically, the list never showed all of my friends and I never got the accomplishment of 15G or whatever it was. Once I removed his account from my friend list, the list showed up correctly and I got the 15G.

alissa914, Apr 14, 2021
  3. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Apr 14, 2021
  4. My friend Uninstalled a game for 50 G and got no space back

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

My friend Uninstalled a game for 50 G and got no space back

1. My friend Uninstalled a game for 50 G and got no space back - Similar Threads - friend Uninstalled game

2. Got a G:\ drive suddenly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Got a G:\ drive suddenly.: Tried following the directions given on other posts and it says the drive does not exist. When click on it a window opens up which says, "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact you system administrator. I am my own...
  3. Got a G:\ drive suddenly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a G:\ drive suddenly.: Tried following the directions given on other posts and it says the drive does not exist. When click on it a window opens up which says, "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact you system administrator. I am my own...
  4. Got a G:\ drive suddenly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My friend PC Got Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend PC Got Stolen: It should be a beautiful and lovely Christmas where everyone can celebrate, except one of my friend is notHe lost his family member due to Covid-19. 3 of his relatives is already dead, and when he returned home from Ceremony, his PC and all of his Pokemon Collection were...
  6. My friend PC Got Stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My friend PC Got Stolen: It should be a beautiful and lovely Christmas where everyone can celebrate, except one of my friend is notHe lost his family member due to Covid-19. 3 of his relatives is already dead, and when he returned home from Ceremony, his PC and all of his Pokemon Collection were...
  7. Uninstalled Games Not Freeing Up Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled Games Not Freeing Up Space: I had recently uninstalled games from my C drive but it seems as if it did not make any difference. It currently lists 6.49 GB free out of 237 but the number should be closer to around 180GB being free. I had originally uninstalled the games by going into storage settings...
  8. My gamepass games got uninstalled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My gamepass games got uninstalled: I downloaded The Medium, Flight Simulator and some other games with Xbox Gamepass on PC, I played them with no issues, but today I tried to boot a game and it says I have no games installed on the Xbox app, and i can't find them on the start menu either. And the files are...
  9. HELP MY FRIEND!!! WANNACRY IS BACK!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELP MY FRIEND!!! WANNACRY IS BACK!: Hello Microsoft, can you help my Friend? In my Facebook group, I have a member whose laptop is infected with the "Wannacry" ransomware. I don't know whether he actually downloaded the ransomware on purpose, or not. But I think the "Wannacry" Ransomware is back. Can you guys...
  10. I got back from a friends this weekend and saw that two of the icons for my games have...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got back from a friends this weekend and saw that two of the icons for my games have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShamenLeForestMidget [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eybgkh/i_got_back_from_a_friends_this_weekend_and_saw/