Windows 10: my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

Discus and support my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by flyingtesla, Apr 6, 2019.

1. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help

:)

flyingtesla, Apr 6, 2019

2. Minecraft 'Unable to connect to world'

I have no other devices available to try and I am unsure how I would be able to adjust any server settings on the windows 10 Bedrock version of Minecraft, I am simply trying to join my world on PC from a friend's account on xbox

The Powershell commands simply replied with ok and nothing changed

I cannot find the windows 10 Minecraft file location on my PC at all

Also I was not aware that I would have to have a server set up. I thought that if I was running the world on one device and went to the 'Friends' tab of the Minecraft main menu on the other device and clicked on the gamertag of the players world I wanted
    to join in the 'joinable friends' section it would just join me into the world. I have tried inviting the friend account into the world and it still says 'unable to connect to world'

SamFoulger, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Whenever I try to join my friends world (we are on different networks) I can't join. It says "Unable to connect to world." I make sure he invites me to his world before I try to join. When I click the Accept button from the invite, it loads up Minecraft
    and says "Generating world Locating server" It does this for about 20 seconds before saying "Unable to connect to world." I can still connect to public multiplayer servers but I can't join his world.

Jayden Smith, Apr 6, 2019
  4. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Hey there Ashwin, I'm having problems connecting to my friends world. I have a laptop with minecraft windows 10 edition (i got it from buying minecraft) and she has minecraft pocket edition on an ipad mini, the strange thing was that when i was by her house
    i had no trouble at all connecting to her world I would just open minecraft win 10, click play, click friends then click on her world but ever since i came back to my house i would click play then friends and I would see her world but when i click it to join
    it say locating server and it stays on that screen for long. I've tried closing minecraft and canceling and rejoining but its not helping she even tried inviting me but that didnt work either. Do you have any other solutions?

(sorry for making this so long)

JonathanMangah, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

1. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world" - Similar Threads - friends cant join

2. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  3. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  4. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  6. My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.: I play on windows 10 and my friends play on pocket edition. I can join their worlds with no problems. When they try to join my world the get the message that states they are unable to join world. I ensured my multiplayer is turned on. Does anyone else have this problem, and...
  7. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  8. My son cant join my world Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son cant join my world Minecraft: Hi My son cannot join my world on minecraft it says "Unable to connect to world". He is playing on xbox one me on laptop. He cant join my but i can join his world. When I disable firewall he can join, but I cannot keep firewall off all the time so we can play....
  9. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying 'connecting to multiplayer game.' My friend is hosting this world from his pc on...
  10. Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world: I tried cross platform and for the last few months no one can join at all. it always says unable to connect for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-edition-friends-unable-to/a78bb55e-3237-46d2-ad20-e6a195497b9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i join my friends minecraft world

2. why cant i join my friend in minecraft

3. i cant connect to my friends minecraft world

4. friends cant join my minecraft world,
  5. why cant i connect to my friends minecraft,
  6. why cant i join my friends world in minecraft,
  7. minecraft unable to connect to world,
  8. i cant join my friends world,
  9. why cant i join my friends in minecraft,
  10. cant connect to a friend minecraft bedrock,
  11. minecraft how to 1.14.3 how to koin frinds,